RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You can "blame" the dev as much as you want but its his game. So its 100% his own decision how to name this game and what content the game have.
If you don't like his decisions, then don't give him your money, if you don't like this game, then don't play it. It simple as that.
You're just one potentially customer like everybody else in this world. Like it, consume it or don't like it and move on.

If you extremely hate this game and/or the dev please be so kind and keep it to yourself. There is a justified reason why EU has stopped to look at this thread.
I don't blame the dev, i just dislike the direction. Using the same logic, you should also ignore this comments since this is "my" comment. If you dont like my pov then dont reply on it and move on. If you extremely hate this comment and feedback, please keep it to yourself. you can also block me. There is a justification to stop looking at this thread because someone have a different opinion and different taste

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You can "blame" the dev as much as you want but its his game. So its 100% his own decision how to name this game and what content the game have.
If you don't like his decisions, then don't give him your money, if you don't like this game, then don't play it. It simple as that.
You're just one potentially customer like everybody else in this world. Like it, consume it or don't like it and move on.

If you extremely hate this game and/or the dev please be so kind and keep it to yourself. There is a justified reason why EU has stopped to look at this thread.
just LOL. No one is hating/blaming the DEV. This is his game and indeed some pople dropped support. No one is forcing him to change his work, but letting him know there are people thinking diffrent is important. This is the threat to discuss about the game, so we actually discuss :) Madness, I know :D
There are people who don't like that for last year there is almost no MC in the game, so we wrote that. And your response is that if we don't like the game it is now we should not play and not discuss that here. WTF man? What kind of logic is that? :D Also, not that compared to most forums here there is no actual hating and bashing the DEV using profanity.

You personally don't like that there is a lot of people not happy about some DEVs decision? Suck it up and live on, this is just a game and this is open public forum.

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
If the game was called something else i would not have issues with not having the watch. The game is called hypnosis. hence a lot of dont like spending so many updates on that branch. I'm neutral on breath growth. Not my cup of tea, dont dislike it nor love it.
BE Dev → BE Game. As simple as that.
The Dev is also free to name his projects whatever he likes, but I can also see how that misled the Hypnosis fetish community into playing a BE game. Perhaps he should put a big red warning that says "The hypnosis is just featured as a plot device and should not be expected to be the main focus of the game" before any downloads to avoid further confusion.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
The Dev is also free to name his projects whatever he likes,[...]
Dev have no BE in name. And even if you believe Expanding Universe is referring to that then your statement regarding game name is also true - he can name himself however he wants and that imply nothing about content of particular game. You can say what you wants but my earlier posts have clearly shown that there was at least two main fetishes in this game. In my opinion MC was even more important for this particular game then BE but regardless we see a shitload of BE in last year and almost no MC.

GigaShrimp

Oct 4, 2018
Chances are low, previous releases haven't shown up here until a public release.
In addition, this release is also like 95% done as per EU, since more and more bugs kept coming up that they felt compelled to squash, which led to the current delay. Well that, and Expansion of the scope of the update ;)

Reactions: Jarul

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
In addition, this release is also like 95% done as per EU, since more and more bugs kept coming up that they felt compelled to squash, which led to the current delay. Well that, and Expansion of the scope of the update ;)
Release is here also but to download it its gonna take severall hours

Reactions: _Maou_

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
OK, this is an unfinished version. No idea how much is missing from full release, but the update wasn't really big and only for one of the broken watch paths (the super sized tits), also the angels for the H-scenes are really bad imo.

If this update size is the norm, the broken watch ending will need more than just a couple of updates until it is finaly ending...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The Dev is also free to name his projects whatever he likes, but I can also see how that misled the Hypnosis fetish community into playing a BE game. Perhaps he should put a big red warning that says "The hypnosis is just featured as a plot device and should not be expected to be the main focus of the game" before any downloads to avoid further confusion.
You do know you are also contradicting yourself? Using the same logic, he can also name his Studio what ever he wants and may or may not be focusing BE. The name might also misled you thinking that he is purely focus on BE using the logic you've stated. Expanding Universe can also means expanding ass or expanding whatever you can think of. Unless his Studio is called Expanding Boobs/Breast/Tits then i agree with you.

Reactions: Jarul

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I wish there were a Mac version of the latest version. But I'm really just commenting so I can not keep forgetting about this great game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Only criticism on the new content is that some choices you make are not recognized (It is assumed you have been with certain women regardless if it is true or not) small things that can be fixed later as this is unfinished.

I do hope they are almost done with this path as I would like to see how the main story continues.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Enough with the neverending story ending forever never ending... :sleep:
Do the other game, the Endowed one (y)

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes