Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i'm not asking for too much.
occasionally he'll use hypnosis to implant subconscious needs, just as the purple hair being fine with her mom joining the harem, or grace taking a preference for anal.
i just want more of that. more hypnosis options for them to fall further into submission.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
The niche of disgusting ginormous tits won't pay the bills...Dev needed to deceive people to be profitable.
According to the various Patreon polls he had, the vast majority of backers voted for him to work on the broken watch ending over and over. You keep writing how he "for years on a story line that is the opposite of what anyone wants", but it couldn't be further from the truth. He gave his patreon backers exactly what they wanted.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well how is tits growing in new update? did autor fix them and convince them to grow back to small?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
this game isn't for you if you hope for reducing boobs, the dev's nickname is "EXPANDING universe Games"
Maybe. Because I love boobs - any big little ones. I love boobs and not a mockery of this kind over girls. It humiliates my feeling of beautiful. Girls turned into lumps of fat. And I love girls and not piles of fat. Therefore, I think that the author did not do good. And yes, apparently this is not my cup of tea. It’s a pity the girls - they did not earn such bullying: until the end of the days to be chained to the sofa, because they cannot move, crushed by the weight of their boobs. What kind of thoughtless cruelty ...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe. Because I love boobs - any big little ones. I love boobs and not a mockery of this kind over girls. It humiliates my feeling of beautiful. Girls turned into lumps of fat. And I love girls and not piles of fat. Therefore, I think that the author did not do good. And yes, apparently this is not my cup of tea. It’s a pity the girls - they did not earn such bullying: until the end of the days to be chained to the sofa, because they cannot move, crushed by the weight of their boobs. What kind of thoughtless cruelty ...
and the point of this conversation is? "i don't like this, bu-hu"? The dev added a bad ending: MC fucks around breaking a promise, and the girls accept the inevitable and awful consequence of punishing MC, i can agree that the punishment of MC isn't balanced compared to the misery the girls will live...but...does it matter?

Do what i do for other games: You don't like it? don't play it -> I don't like that ending either, so i avoid it. Yes it's this simple.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do what i do for other games: You don't like it? don't play it -> I don't like that ending either, so i avoid it. Yes it's this simple.
heh i already not play it as some other titles.
simply forgot to press "unwatch it".
and now it fixed.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
and the point of this conversation is? "i don't like this, bu-hu"? The dev added a bad ending: MC fucks around breaking a promise, and the girls accept the inevitable and awful consequence of punishing MC, i can agree that the punishment of MC isn't balanced compared to the misery the girls will live...but...does it matter?

you're wrong.gif

Product reviews are all over the internet and that's all this forum is.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes