OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/28: Released Mod, 0.8.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Hypnosis!
    I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
Download: -

Reactions: Hjort and inactive

padder

May 5, 2018
Brilliant game! Awsome writing, great characters and a fun ride! Kinda strange that there are so few pussy shots though, must be because honey select models doesn't do the genetalia tango that well.

Reactions: Gibberish666

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
wow... dev had to make a move (add more work) on the laura controlled thing... i HOPE complainers about that are satisfied...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
wow... dev had to make a move (add more work) on the laura controlled thing... i HOPE complainers about that are satisfied...
Well that depends on what it ends up being, doesn't it? Rather silly to say that before we see it. Personally, I think he should redo the ridiculous idea of the guy getting hypno'd by the recording, I'm pretty sure the reaction to that was 100% negative. Then the rest just writes itself; avoid Laura and he gets the watch back, and doesn't get controlled. We'll see what actually happens though before we decide whether to support the game again.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey just wanted to say two things. first go support the dev here because he is making heat with this awesome visual novel. next i havent finished the latest update yet but is there anyway to mess with ashley's mom? she is the only female parent we come across so whats up with that?

Reactions: Gibberish666

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Hey just wanted to say two things. first go support the dev here because he is making heat with this awesome visual novel. next i havent finished the latest update yet but is there anyway to mess with ashley's mom? she is the only female parent we come across so whats up with that?
Since no one else answered you that I saw. No, there isn't anyway to mess with Ashley's mom, I'll add it to the suggestions on the Devs Discord for you.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Since no one else answered you that I saw. No, there isn't anyway to mess with Ashley's mom, I'll add it to the suggestions on the Devs Discord for you.
thanks man . appreciate. the potential with that is there. he could attach beth to ashley endings similar to how brittany is attached to laura endings without being one of the main girls. dope concept and im sure im not the only that see the hints between them.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
The Dev already decided since the beginning to add ashley's mom into our potential targets. Every Girl (Leah, Ashley, Jenn, Grace, Laura) came with a partner we can "mess" with. Currently only Leah's Sister and Ashley's Mom are the only two ones that are missing.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
This thread has become the dead horse that everyone seems to be beating.
If you are riding a dead horse, perform CPR.
And I still have hope the Dev is doing this with the next update. so I will just say that I'm not that happy with how things went but I still have hope. Also:
1. I realy want to see Jenn with a baby bump
2. The concept of idiot plots is far more reaching in film and videogames than most of us realise

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And I still have hope the Dev is doing this with the next update. so I will just say that I'm not that happy with how things went but I still have hope. Also:
2. The concept of idiot plots is far more reaching in film and videogames than most of us realise
I, 100% agree. Except i say bury or cook the damn horse but im strange

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Excited for the impregnation arcs for sure. That's something I'm very much looking forward too. One of my biggest kinks
Yummy.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'd love for that to happen. I'm ready to kick Laura's ass and make her top ho.
Does an MC that’s dumb as a box of rocks really deserve to win though? Problem with focusing on bad endings first is it sets up cannon. The MC will always be the guy who had ultimate power, and used it to make tits grow. Laura has that watch on her at ALL times, because she know the value of what she possess. MC put it in a drawer at someone else’s home...plus he basically invites Laura to make him her slave.
After the MC has been established as a tool with no thoughts other than boobies, it’ll be hard to sell a new path where he wins.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Does an MC that’s dumb as a box of rocks really deserve to win though? Problem with focusing on bad endings first is it sets up cannon. The MC will always be the guy who had ultimate power, and used it to make tits grow. Laura has that watch on her at ALL times, because she know the value of what she possess.
What makes you think Laura keeps the watch on her at all times? We know she doesn't because Grace steals it from her jewellery case. Laura might be somewhat smarter in its use than the MC but is by no means clever.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What makes you think Laura keeps the watch on her at all times? We know she doesn't because Grace steals it from her jewellery case. Laura might be somewhat smarter in its use than the MC but is by no means clever.
We’ll I forgot about that part I guess...but you can’t say Laura wasn’t a lot smarter with using the watch than the MC ever was.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes