frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Of course. It also works both ways as the "turning the tables" path of this episode, still required the same stupidity on the watch owner's part to happen. Actually even more, considering she could do this shit over sound and video.
It is like watching a horror movie. Most of the time shit happens to someone because of the dumb shit they do.

May 6, 2017
I would like to know if someone other than me thinks that this update seemed kinda meh. Especially because most of the content is in the part where we are hypnotized by Laura which is a bit annoying at least in my opinion. Personally, I would have preferred a path where we could not only avoid being hypnotized like idiots, but also exercise our revenge on her, especially in the most wicked and cruel way possible (my idea would be the following to make her forget all forms of hypnotize us as well as being unable to do us any kind of harm, and then turn her into a totally horny woman most of the time we are around so that she is not able to get off unless we order her to, and force her to watch how we have sex with each and every one of the women except her)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone having an issue of the game not starting?

Did a fresh install and still isn't running.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I enjoyed the Leah and Ashley content of this update.
I feel I'm in the minority over Laura in that I don't think its bad to have an antagonist to go against, and someone you have to be wary of hypnotizing you, just wish there was more satisfying way to deal with her (like hypnotize her to not be a crazy bitch)

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
I enjoyed the Leah and Ashley content of this update.
I feel I'm in the minority over Laura in that I don't think its bad to have an antagonist to go against, and someone you have to be wary of hypnotizing you, just wish there was more satisfying way to deal with her (like hypnotize her to not be a crazy bitch)
You kinda do that if you pick the "nice" option in this update.

Oct 29, 2017
So, no new content? Can't get out from the Laura ending even though avoided meeting Brittany.
Avoiding Brittany will lead you to the Laura ending.

Wow, no full psycho laura ending, all paths just converge back to the shit-tier cruise ending? The game needs the gay tag now, imho.
To answer your question, no. There are paths other than the Laura ending.

I like the game but why all sex scene with penetration we cant see that ?
From what I understand it's a consequence of the program or software being used? Apparently the penetration is censored or something so people who use it tend to just not include it. I don't have first-hand experience with it, but I remember that was the answer to a similar question earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Destriss

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
I would like to know if someone other than me thinks that this update seemed kinda meh. Especially because most of the content is in the part where we are hypnotized by Laura which is a bit annoying at least in my opinion. Personally, I would have preferred a path where we could not only avoid being hypnotized like idiots, but also exercise our revenge on her, especially in the most wicked and cruel way possible (my idea would be the following to make her forget all forms of hypnotize us as well as being unable to do us any kind of harm, and then turn her into a totally horny woman most of the time we are around so that she is not able to get off unless we order her to, and force her to watch how we have sex with each and every one of the women except her)
I would say it could be possible, I find that with this game it is a good idea to play fresh with a new update rather than continue from a previous save as I tend to find new additions to previous content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
So what is the actual pregnancy content in this game? is it something that's planned but not implemented yet? Is it just impregnation?
There are a number of early endings where some of the girls get pregnant.
- You can get one with Leah if you made fun of Jenn at the beginning, and started seeing both Leah and Ashley behind each of their backs. There will be a night when you fill Leah's stomach full of cum and she goes to school. Pick the option "don't tell Grace."
- At the beginning of the pool party, you can follow Laura upstairs. Agree to let her make your penis bigger, and it'll become too big for everyone else but her, and optionally Brittany if you slept with her before Jenn's party.
- You can get both Laura and Grace pregnant if you follow the cruise ending.

So, no new content? Can't get out from the Laura ending even though avoided meeting Brittany.
If avoiding Brittany leads you to Laura, then meet with Brittany.
Save your games at choices and try different options.

How do you avoid hypnotization completely?
You can avoid being hypnotized by meeting Brittany, and you will be given the option to ignore looking at the phone entirely.
And you are given the option to punish Laura if you do follow one of the routes where you are hypnotize.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There are a number of early endings where some of the girls get pregnant.
- You can get one with Leah if you made fun of Jenn at the beginning, and started seeing both Leah and Ashley behind each of their backs. There will be a night when you fill Leah's stomach full of cum and she goes to school. Pick the option "don't tell Grace."
- At the beginning of the pool party, you can follow Laura upstairs. Agree to let her make your penis bigger, and it'll become too big for everyone else but her, and optionally Brittany if you slept with her before Jenn's party.
- You can get both Laura and Grace pregnant if you follow the cruise ending.

If avoiding Brittany leads you to Laura, then meet with Brittany.
Save your games at choices and try different options.

You can avoid being hypnotized by meeting Brittany, and you will be given the option to ignore looking at the phone entirely.
And you are given the option to punish Laura if you do follow one of the routes where you are hypnotize.
How the fuck do you get option to ignore looking at the phone?

Not matter what choices I made. I ended up as Laura's bitch.
If I avoid Brittany, I go straight the and she controls all the MC/Grace and Daphne.
If I go to Brittany the MC looks at the phone no matter what.

After that I only get the option to watch the cruise ending or the credits. HTF do you get to merge back to main story?

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
How the fuck do you get option to ignore looking at the phone?

Not matter what choices I made. I ended up as Laura's bitch.
If I avoid Brittany, I go straight the and she controls all the MC/Grace and Daphne.
If I go to Brittany the MC looks at the phone no matter what.

After that I only get the option to watch the cruise ending or the credits. HTF do you get to merge back to main story?
Perhaps you have a corrupted download or something? Here's the walkthrough.

The is now updated.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So Hypnosis is not running at all. Checking the Task Manager when I try to run it and it starts up before crashing and refuses to run. Issue if there ever was one.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Perhaps you have a corrupted download or something? Here's the walkthrough.
No matter what i do I can't the option for :

6th path, don’t watch Brittany’s video and avoid Laura’s influence.

figured out my issue. I had the walk though mod installed which was obviously not updated for the new content.

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/08/13: Updated Mod, 0.9.2

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.9.2
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.9.2
Download: -

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes