• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys!
This update (0.9.9) is an unfinished beta release and was not meant to be played, except for testing.
It is unfinished and missing several renders, animations and routes.
I'd recommend waiting a few days for the actual release.
Cheers!
Liked what I saw so far (the Beth teases are killing me though). Only testing things I noticed was when talking with the girls in the gym discussing everyone I f'd, they mentioned the bartender who I don't believe I did on this particular playthrough because it required forcing her with the watch (I could be wrong though). Also during that scene Aera speaks for one of the girls.

The strangest thing though, which may just be a copying thing by whoever uploaded the test build, is that there are two animations from "Where the Heart is" in the images folder. :p Debbie vid_E12S11_D_3 and Lily vid_E12S11_L_0
was there a crossover I didn't know about? :D

Reactions: Tunak23

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can someone post me a mega download link for the game version 0.9.7 cause i want to play cause i have not played the game yet

mugen24

Jun 25, 2020
The walkthrough for the cruise ending mentions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do I have to do to get this? I've been through the cruise ending multiple times and this never happens. I did the cruise ending with the threesome path and then did the alternate path offered at the end.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You do realize that when the game tells you it's the end of the chapter, it's not the end of the update, right?
One would normally assume so... So not stopping her and not undoing it is the Asshole path clearly, since both Leah and Ashley change their minds about certain things.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
By this time next year this thread will have descended into anarchy. On one side will be AntiLa trying to burn down the thread with shitposts, while on the other side will be L Anon insisting that there is a grand plan to Laura and we just have to be patient. In the meantime, Expanding Universe will be laughing all the way to the bank as he has successfully distracted his audience enough to institute the Great Reset of Hypnosis.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Hey guys!
This update (0.9.9) is an unfinished beta release and was not meant to be played, except for testing.
It is unfinished and missing several renders, animations and routes.
I'd recommend waiting a few days for the actual release.
Cheers!
the only bad thing i find here, is I cant find a way to convince the girls to continue their boob growth everything else is fine :p

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes