marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Female Lead: Laura
The most important plot. The whole story is actually caused by her.
Want to monopolize MC and have a strong personality.
If there is a harem, she will do everything possible to become a queen, and it seems that no other women can stop her.

Starring: Grace
Queen, MC's soul mate, Healing.

Supporting: Ashley, Leah, and others.
Although the creator regards these two as heroines, they are not.
Like other concubines, they are just playthings.

I personally prefer Brittany, but she has too few plots.
She is the real submissive character in the game, by nature, not because of being bullied like Jenn.

Last edited:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Is the dev going to refund the guy then? If a patreon is lured in due to false advertising then they have 100% right to be annoyed. Sure it is the dev's wish what they want to do with the game and changing plans mid development is fine but expecting paying customers to just deal with it without complaints is unreasonable in my opinion.

And this is a discussion forum not a circlejerk. If the dev does not want to visit the forums then thats too bad but as long as there are no personal attacks and a comment does not break forum rules, anyone should be able to make any comment even if it is negative.

If you do not like that person's comment (or mine for that matter) please use the ignore feature.
That's not how patreon works. You're not buying a product, there's no mutual exchange and you're not commissioning an artist. You're funding a creator so that they can keep on keeping on. If the creator stops creating what initially drew you, that's not on them. Patreon isn't a marketplace. It's a platform for public patronage. You're paying them to make what they had already intended to make.

I wish I could tell people here that they should just be careful with their money. But this goes beyond being unable to read the fine print. This is being unable to read the standard print. How can you help the wilfully careless?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, breast expansion, and transformation? Don't like giant milk machines, can we make them smaller? Or at least keep the same size?
Also, Hypnosis is completely wasted on a game with no incest. ;)

Dec 27, 2020
That's not how patreon works. You're not buying a product, there's no mutual exchange and you're not commissioning an artist. You're funding a creator so that they can keep on keeping on. If the creator stops creating what initially drew you, that's not on them. Patreon isn't a marketplace. It's a platform for public patronage. You're paying them to make what they had already intended to make.

I wish I could tell people here that they should just be careful with their money. But this goes beyond being unable to read the fine print. This is being unable to read the standard print. How can you help the wilfully careless?
Sir, you are right with everything, but only one minor thing.
Mutual Trust. If a Dev Promise you even roughly, that game goes in that direction. You should expect that it goes in that direction. If he changed curse in the middle of a project. It gets spicy.

In this case I never supported EU therefore I am chill. But If I was a supporter and the Lauren update drops, I would be outrageous. (The Reason for the Dev was The Last of Us 2. Which is known for splitting a community).

We should be careful with our money, true. But If I support a Dev I expect him to stick to his plan. Patreon is not a Marketplace but a workspace for developer and there should be rules. (Even unwritten).

We as a gaming community have to vote with our Wallet. A Dev on Patreon delivering continuously too late updates --> stop support. He changes curse--> stop support.
Activision/Blizzard do a shop in BC classic--> stop support. And so on.
If we as a community do that. Then Patreon becomes a real Marketplace.

I am careful with my money. I have made rules for myself. My budget per Month, not more than 15€. Not more than 5€ per dev. But even I can't see in the future. And had invested into things what I regret in the long run.
What I am really fierce in. I cancel my subscription pretty fast if I don't like something. I don't think that that's willful carelessness.

No Critique to you, quite the opposite. I am with you.

It was just fitting into the discussion. I wonder how many devs still get 1000€ monthly and haven't delivered an Update for a year.

What I see lately is. That the trust in general is fading. A lot of new devs struggling to reach 50 Patreons even after 6 Months with constant updates. I believe it has to do with how devs before them handled or still handling their projects.
Which is sometimes a pity, a few games show promise. But yeah, I think Patreon was and will ever be a double-edged sword.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Female lead: Laura
The most important plot. The whole story is actually caused by her.
Want to monopolize MC and have a strong personality.
If there is a harem, she will do everything possible to become a queen, and it seems that no other women can stop her.

Starring : Grace
Queen, MC's soul mate, Healing.

Supporting: Ashley, leah, and others.
Although the creator regards these two as heroines, they are not.
Like other concubines, they are just playthings.
Is this supposed a harem game, i normal would be in. But in this case, all i need is Grace allone and i am happy (oke, Beth is wellcome too)

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018

with all due respect, this was supposed to be side ending that he claimed would take one, maybe two updates. On the speed he was releasing new versions year ago it would be 4 months total and I was cool with that. He just keep adding more and more content with each version to it, making another game simultaneously and creating fake Instagram accounts for characters etc. insted so time between releases keep growing. Also, ALL THE TIME he is calling this SIDE ending. So there will be (by common knowledge) the Main ending that shouldn't be smaller or shorter then any side ending. That make me still visit here and check if he finally is back to main ending/main game.

EDIT: just played new version and well.... right now in game he call them all Main Endings... so confusing ;)

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Oh good samaritan, please bless us with a compressed version of this update. May you be blessed with the best internet and Processor and time your heart desires :D

Reactions: anon3322

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This went from a fun little thing to all kinds of fucked up.

They just keep growing so it's basically a death sentence. The MC has killed them all. They will reach a point where they can no longer function. In one part there is already one that got too big to move.

It's a fucking horror game.

> You're paying them to make what they had already intended to make.
Patreon is a tip jar, you aren't paying for anything.

You are telling the dev you like their work and wish to support them which is why Patreon, Subscribestar etc don;t care when updates don't happen because that's not their purpose.

It isn't like Kickstarter where you are paying for an end product, you are literally paying to support nothing more.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This went from a fun little thing to all kinds of fucked up.

They just keep growing so it's basically a death sentence. The MC has killed them all. They will reach a point where they can no longer function. In one part there is already one that got too big to move.

It's a fucking horror game.
disaster.gif

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Sir, you are right with everything, but only one minor thing.
Mutual Trust. If a Dev Promise you even roughly, that game goes in that direction. You should expect that it goes in that direction. If he changed curse in the middle of a project. It gets spicy.

In this case I never supported EU therefore I am chill. But If I was a supporter and the Lauren update drops, I would be outrageous. (The Reason for the Dev was The Last of Us 2. Which is known for splitting a community).

We should be careful with our money, true. But If I support a Dev I expect him to stick to his plan. Patreon is not a Marketplace but a workspace for developer and there should be rules. (Even unwritten).

We as a gaming community have to vote with our Wallet. A Dev on Patreon delivering continuously too late updates --> stop support. He changes curse--> stop support.
Activision/Blizzard do a shop in BC classic--> stop support. And so on.
If we as a community do that. Then Patreon becomes a real Marketplace.

I am careful with my money. I have made rules for myself. My budget per Month, not more than 15€. Not more than 5€ per dev. But even I can't see in the future. And had invested into things what I regret in the long run.
What I am really fierce in. I cancel my subscription pretty fast if I don't like something. I don't think that that's willful carelessness.

No Critique to you, quite the opposite. I am with you.

It was just fitting into the discussion. I wonder how many devs still get 1000€ monthly and haven't delivered an Update for a year.

What I see lately is. That the trust in general is fading. A lot of new devs struggling to reach 50 Patreons even after 6 Months with constant updates. I believe it has to do with how devs before them handled or still handling their projects.
Which is sometimes a pity, a few games show promise. But yeah, I think Patreon was and will ever be a double-edged sword.
Trust doesn't come into it. Patreon isn't workspace for a developer. It is a public patronage platform and was never meant to be a real marketplace or workspace.

I am beginning to think that people just don't get the concept of patronage. You don't have a customer-merchant relationship. You have a patron-artist relationship. You are not financing their labor or the creation of their product. You are financing their lifestyle so that they can continue to create whatever the fuck they want. This is commonly why only kings and nobles were patrons. Only they could afford to throw away money. This is why patronages died out in favour of government and public funding.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am beginning to think that people just don't get the concept of patronage. You don't have a customer-merchant relationship. You have a patron-artist relationship. You are not financing their labor or the creation of their product. You are financing their lifestyle so that they can continue to create whatever the fuck they want. This is commonly why only kings and nobles were patrons. Only they could afford to throw away money. This is why patronages died out in favour of government and public funding.
Because if there's one thing governments are good at, it's throwing away money, amirite? Though if you don't think that old-time artists were expected to keep their patrons happy, I think that's a bit naive.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes