wolfkenx

May 30, 2017
not a bad game about an hour of content as far as I can tell
make sure to save on choices because I just did one play through and I found one early ending
the H scenes could use work there was very little animation going on and when it was it was choppy all opinion though
there was some pretty hilarious dialogue too if I might add
its a harem game though as far as I can tell for now
maybe different in future but I got all girls

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
not a bad game about an hour of content as far as I can tell
make sure to save on choices because I just did one play through and I found one early ending
the H scenes could use work there was very little animation going on and when it was it was choppy all opinion though
there was some pretty hilarious dialogue too if I might add
its a harem game though as far as I can tell for now
maybe different in future but I got all girls
you should consider writing a review for the game as many users tend to like when a game is reviewed since it helps them decide whether or not to try out a new game

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You know what my biggest pet peeve is?

Real World scenes with render characters thrown in. It's cheap, pathetic and looks horrible. There are a few games that can get away with it sometimes, but for the most part this game looks like ass because of the fact that you have Honey Select characters in front of it, rather than DaZ.

For the love of God, do your own rooms and set piecing, this was just pain visually.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
A new game which already contains Breast Expansion in the description? You got me!

Transformation via a magically stopwatch aka hypnosis? Sounds fresh. Ignore the critics who are saying this does not make sense.

Your game reminds me of a story in the Unending BE Adventure. There was something similar written.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is that what it means? Well shit.
No, it may be common but certainly not the only meaning.

If you have not already you may wish to consider posting at
TFGamesSite

as it is a major site for transformation fetish
and also at
Hypnopics Collective

as a major site for hypno/mind control games

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
No, it may be common but certainly not the only meaning.

If you have not already you may wish to consider posting at
TFGamesSite

as it is a major site for transformation fetish
and also at
Hypnopics Collective

as a major site for hypno/mind control games
I'll do that. Thank you sir!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that was a lot more fun than i expected..lol...sometimes you can still be surprised :p i enjoyed the pacing of the dialogue..it was snarky and humourous and rapid fire..the dames all had defined personalities and all were cool in their own way..i'll follow this one.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Did not enjoy the graphics. Pretty fed up with HS characters especially the male ones. Can someone design proper a proper fly for his trousers. His penis appears from a hole in his trousers.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
This was great, a good amount of progress and scenes for a first release too, good work.

Loving the dialogue, and how non-seriously these whacky occurrences are being treated. Personally, I'm also finding the unrealistic growth and excessive cum themes amazing, and it's so rare for them to actually be done well and paired with pregnancy, it's super hot, can't wait for more.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
FYI Hypnotizing into sex is not consensual. Maybe the hypnosis is used for tit growth only but reading the description, it seems unlikely. Not complaining, just saying the developers notes may not be accurate. I hope this is the case as I'm much more interested in hypnosis sex than I am transformation.
In real life you cannot Hypnotize someone into doing something they wont do in rl it all has to do with there subconsus if there thinking about it you can realy bring it out to the surface.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes