Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
> This update mainly includes fixes to Episode 14 and a new path for Episode 10 where the MC confronts Laura without being hypnotized by her...

bruh.
7 months wait for this.
Thank goodness there is this page to "legally" play these types of games that are paid and are under these conditions

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
very slow downloads
50kbs/s Yeah no I have not that much free time on my hands to download 2.8 gigs
I got the DL from SVS yesterday (havent even played it yet!! LOL) so here it is on Gofile for those that want it... it's not a premium account so it will expire at some point. :)

File: Hypnosis_v1.4.6c.zip - 3.0GB

Enjoy!!

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I tried this VN and holy fuck i didn't released the this VN was old as fuck it really shows
Yep, same problem Milfy City had. The devs twiddled their thumbs for so long that by the time they decided to start putting out an update again, the game was ancient and outclassed by the more popular games.

Doubt it matters to the dev what anyone here thinks... dude is getting paid 3k a month and his supporters don't give a shit that all they've gotten for the past couple years is piss in the wind if wallets really do the talking. Not that I can bemoan idiots being parted with their money... they deserve it.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
This update mainly includes fixes to Episode 14 and a new path for Episode 10 where the MC confronts Laura without being hypnotized by her...
did he at least fixed completely missing on that asexual girl (Daphne?) if you don't get hypnotized?
the only way to get her was to fall for all this watch bullshit

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
Lesbian Avoidable?
Allegedly. One of the many times you hypnotize Ashley and Leah, you are given the option to make Leah bisexual or not. Choosing to not fulfill Ashley's wish (the lesbian) its then understood that both girls are in a relationship with you and not the other way around. Also in the "evil" route, you can suppossedly make Ashley straight, by discarting her feelings for Leah.

Still, the girls are never truly straight after Chapter 14 because the MC commands them to be in control of their sexuality (they get to decide when they feel attracted to other girls, as if this wasn't always the case) and Ashley always comments how she's still attracted to girls yet you're the only guy she will ever love, regardless of prior decisions. But that's just text, you're never shown lesbian scenes.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Hypnosis [v1.4.6c] [Expanding Universe Games] [Compressed] [1.2GB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 67 Votes