easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Which scene? I finished with lowest possible town moral and all i got was some boring ass "implied"-rape scenes. And the only one other person with the hypno app is a sub-girl, and all she did was to make you run around town naked.
Hmm you're right, they don't use the hypno app to rape the main girls my b, hadn't seen the scenes and misread the thread. There's a few cases where they know you're using it though, but they don't explicitly use it themselves. I'll edit my post.

Juanita30000p

Nov 3, 2020
What are the manifests for they are to have new scenes or something similar? And you also have to whiten them or something, or just red is fine? someone explain to me how they work pls, I mean they say don't take a job and they give you manifests, are they bad?

Last edited:

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
BECAUSE I CAN'T TURN THIS SHIT OFF, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME IT ASKED IF I WANTED TO SEE AND I SAID I WANTED TO SEE NTR SCENES AND EVEN SO IT KEEP SHOWING WHAT A COMPLICATED SHIT GAME
1728307565029.png

Mgraziosi1

Mar 3, 2021
UI in this game is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen.

Dozens of pages of instructions on just how to play the game in the intro.

Reactions: Mrjack666

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
BECAUSE I CAN'T TURN THIS SHIT OFF, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME IT ASKED IF I WANTED TO SEE AND I SAID I WANTED TO SEE NTR SCENES AND EVEN SO IT KEEP SHOWING WHAT A COMPLICATED SHIT GAME
View attachment 4108410
Turn off NTR in this game just made it not show event picture...in short, it turn you in to those cuckold husban who his wife get fucked next to him in their bed and he just preten to be sleep and lie to himself that nothing happen XD

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
One of the worst tutorial in any games Ive ever played, ever.
Tutorial should gradual and comes naturally with progression. This game literally just dumps everything on you all at once.

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
Any way to increase money through cheats? It pains me so much working for the money in this game. Also the guide is confusing as hell.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
i was going to play this but the things to do and look out for is too much. the tutorial took me up to 10 minutes, it is a shame coz the game looks good

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
That or you buy an add-on from the app. Then you can switch to the pregnant images of the girls.
I am inept and do not understand. Not even really sure what I'm doing through the game. Ah well.

That being said, does anyone know what the difference between the options on the title screen are for "Start a family" and "Test a family" ? They seem to do the same thing... though not entirely sure.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I am inept and do not understand. Not even really sure what I'm doing through the game. Ah well.

That being said, does anyone know what the difference between the options on the title screen are for "Start a family" and "Test a family" ? They seem to do the same thing... though not entirely sure.
"Test a family" is just a tutorial mode

As for add-on...if you click date at lower left you can buy "add-on" for your hypnotic power
the second of last row unlock Bunny suit+ Pregnant belly but it just for cosmetic though

if you want true pregnancy content it's in new game+, called 1 year later mode or something? i'm not sure either, sorry ^^;

Last edited:

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
can anyone explain me the mechanics of regional morality. I cant get it to go back up. It says i have to do hypnosis volunteer. How does that work?

2.40 star(s) 19 Votes