Zorg119

Mar 21, 2022
9 AP is too many, game is too easy already. (Required some more complex tweeks)
For AP: not only files above, but mod f.actionCount in startHensu.ks too.

btw, unlock New Game+ (no savegame or any other modifications)
f.extraGame = 1;

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Damn, that game have so disgusting and unplayable interface. Art looks nice but damn, i cant play it anymore

tyr@nT

Jun 13, 2023
one of the best games of this type i've played. at least in concept. unfortunately it has a lot of things that ruin my enjoyment of the game. the biggest problem is with money, especially at the beginning. especially despite the very long tutorial, which more than likely confuses how to play. this balancing between money, city morality, and a small amount of action for the number of events is problematic if you want to have more fun with these actions for a large number of characters. graphically it's ok too. the only problem I have is with the nipples sticking out through the clothes in the character sprites, but I edited that XD
--------------------------------------
I also tried to translate the status sheet box images for characters, but there's no real useful information there so I gave up. Name, surname, then relationship (title), which is displayed next to the name on the character sheet anyway, and hypnosis stat which is represented by color anyway.

oh and if it were somehow marked which events have already been seen, it would also be useful too. these events have their names/tags or something like that, but who would remember which were which. and what is not translated is the event location at the top, and at the bottom in the right corner is the type: white-brother, blue-father, red-stranger

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
There are a lot of events that feel like they should require you to have seen other events first, but they just, don't. It adds to the kinda disjointed feel of the game, but it is preferable over having some moonlogic that you would need a guide for.

That said, the game just has so many scenes, with so many characters, in so many different mind control situations; it really is remarkable.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
This game has a billion scenes, each scene has 4 different iterations each with its own iteration of cg too. The dialogs are all different.

You can play with all of them on new game + (use the calendar scenario icon on the Sera Family map to switch hypnosis power and also change dates)

The 4 iterations are:
Mind barrier 50+
Mind barrier 1+
Mind battier 0
1 year later pregnancy (new game+ only)

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Do we want to apply the patch or ignore it? I keep getting stuck on black screen after events no matter whether I install it or not

Last edited:

MetalKamen

Oct 19, 2020
I tried save editing more action points and all I managed to do was crash my game after clicking a scene lol

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
There is no ntr tag on the post, but the game itself warns about ntr, there is no gay or futa tag on the post, but the game itself warns about "traps", which one is correct?

Does the game have ntr? Does the game have gay sex or futas? It's not very clear.

The game gives the option to disable both ntr and "traps", but since there are no tags on the post indicating that kind of content, it's hard to tell what the game is actually asking me to disable.

Anyone know a definitive answer?

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
There is no ntr tag on the post, but the game itself warns about ntr, there is no gay or futa tag on the post, but the game itself warns about "traps", which one is correct?

Does the game have ntr? Does the game have gay sex or futas? It's not very clear.

The game gives the option to disable both ntr and "traps", but since there are no tags on the post indicating that kind of content, it's hard to tell what the game is actually asking me to disable.

Anyone know a definitive answer?
Yes to both.

There are scenes where other men can steal away the main heroines, which costs you money to undo. You don't see the scene if you have them disabled, but the fee will still apply. Those scenes can be avoided by keeping social order high.
One of the sub-heroines is a boy, the boyfriend of one of the main heroines. If his scenes aren't disabled, then he is considered a full-fledged sub-heroine, which causes him to have both H-scenes (with the MC, not with a girl) and suspicion events.

Last edited:

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
Yes to both.

There are scenes where other men can steal away the main heroines using their own hypnosis apps, which costs you money to undo.
Which scene? I finished with lowest possible town moral and all i got was some boring ass "implied"-rape scenes. And the only one other person with the hypno app is a sub-girl, and all she did was to make you run around town naked.

2.40 star(s) 19 Votes