bigdumdum

May 14, 2023
After playing it a couple times. If you want to try the no NTR route as much as possible, without having to use the auto protect (which costs 100 game currency automatically), go subjugate the sub-heroines first
-> Each conquered sub-heroine is worth 100 game currency per month (grandma and the fashionista goes fast for me; Edit: Third run makes me feel like its whoever gets the discount first)
-> Once you get the harem ending you get the option to go for the unlimited route (edit: breast milk, and pregnancy auto turned on; can be turned on in the heroine menu)

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 6, 2020
how do you identify NTR or Rape due low morality scenes in the overworld? I messed around a bit in a full save and I legit cannot tell these scenes from others with the mc, I though the red letters meant that but the mc also has scenes with red letters.
And can you disable the NTR guard?

bigdumdum

May 14, 2023
how do you identify NTR or Rape due low morality scenes in the overworld? I messed around a bit in a full save and I legit cannot tell these scenes from others with the mc, I though the red letters meant that but the mc also has scenes with red letters.
Yeah, doesnt really seem like NTR, Netori, Yuri, Gangbang, or whoring out seems to be filtered out much in game.

According to the ingame guide. Its a built in function. "Since it's sad if they actually get cuckolded, the [NTR Guard] activates..."

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
SInce I've had to spend a few hours min-maxing my strats, Imma post my guide here if you want to fully avoid the NTR scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right, to answer a few things, NTR guards doesn't protect the heroines from being raped, it prevents them being taken away from you. Meaning it guarantees them returning to you and still loves you, but doesn't prevent the rape itself. It more or less protects them from other hypno app users using the app to rape them and taking them away from you. That's where it comes in the problem. If you have their barrier broken, they can easily get raped by other people when town morality is low. Considering it being the easier way to play, most people will still have to watch that scene if they have cuckold skip off. Turning it on won't prevent rape scenes, it just skip it. They will still get raped. And all cuckold scene are rape scenes. Probably due to jp devs's mentality to associate rape if you have a partner=NTR. From pieces of game dialogues, you aren't the only user of this app but one of the many, hence that kind of protection was put in. So if you don't keep town morality high, your main heroines are basically walking c*m h*les.

Last edited:

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
All NTR scenes are rape scenes, you can't disable NTR guards and scenes with red letters are MC scenes doing the heroines as strangers while forcing them. White scenes are brother scenes, and blue scenes are dad scenes. For further explaination, read my comment above.

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan

Dayx700

May 27, 2020
why do i keep getting the bad end? it's said [Fallen into Prostitution]
how do i know if i raise [Fallen into Prostitution] flag?

May 6, 2020
All NTR scenes are rape scenes, you can't disable NTR guards and scenes with red letters are MC scenes doing the heroines as strangers while forcing them. White scenes are brother scenes, and blue scenes are dad scenes. For further explaination, read my comment above.
then I take there is no way to know who will be performing the red letter events unless clicking in it, its a shame... thanks though

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
These are automatic scenes that can occur after a regular scene or at the end of the month. (If you have scene skip on, another set of page for the scene selection will occur after the end of the event, if you haven't set skip NTR on)

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
then I take there is no way to know who will be performing the red letter events unless clicking in it, its a shame... thanks though
the red letter is us being the stranger doing it, always. Kind of like letting them know we're the strangers while still having sex with them. It's from us buying the maid perk so it's more or less us doing them only.

Last edited:

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
what the hell is this 30 minutes tutorial? it feels like that scene where papyrus is explaining the rules for his laberynth
Tbf, this is worse. That crap wasn't as bad as this. And I played through that game too so I'm sure that's the case. At least they only threw us in with no explanation. This tutorial misleads you and can cost you the run.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes