Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Guess some things never change.. 6 pages blabbering on about NTR and "Gameplay?! HOW DARE THEY!"

So a good chance it might be worth a look..

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the deal with this game.

Only a single one of the friends ever has events: Chono Kana
The others just don't appear except very rarely randomly in group events.

The Mom and 3 sisters suddenly stop being pregnant. "Implantation confirmed" one week and "Uterus under examination" the next.

Seems like you go in circles with the same events except 'star' events.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the deal with this game.

Only a single one of the friends ever has events: Chono Kana
The others just don't appear except very rarely randomly in group events.

The Mom and 3 sisters suddenly stop being pregnant. "Implantation confirmed" one week and "Uterus under examination" the next.

Seems like you go in circles with the same events except 'star' events.
They all have events....
You have to unlock their character events via the shop subscription.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
They all have events....
You have to unlock their character events via the shop subscription.
Fair enough, what about the pregnancy? Why do they just stop being pregnant?
The only one that stayed pregnant is Chono Kana. She has been for 12 weeks or so. The others stop being pregnant when a week passes.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Fair enough, what about the pregnancy? Why do they just stop being pregnant?
The only one that stayed pregnant is Chono Kana. She has been for 12 weeks or so. The others stop being pregnant when a week passes.
Those are suspicion events from the sub-heroines. The main girls will not get pregnant if a sub-heroine can notice your shenanigans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Thanks. It's confusing that it says "Implantation Confirmed" then :)

One last thing. If you removed the trap scenes, how do you remove Rui's protection? Is that necessary?

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks. It's confusing that it says "Implantation Confirmed" then :)

One last thing. If you removed the trap scenes, how do you remove Rui's protection? Is that necessary?
I can't guarantee it because I haven't tried it myself but I believe he does not protect if his scenes are disabled.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I can't guarantee it because I haven't tried it myself but I believe he does not protect if his scenes are disabled.
Some of them only have protection at certain mental barrier levels. After looking through the help section this is what I found.

Pregnancy Protection at 0 mental barrier:
Mom: Madoka, Sayo, Kana, Yukie, Takako, Ruka, Michie
Yuria: Rumina, Rui, Eri, Kazuka, Teruko, Akira, Noto, Sawa
Yuno: Rinri, Ariana
Renmu: Yukie, Yuma

I think I'll start a new game and see if I can min/max it a bit. Yuno and Renmu are obviously the easiest targets.

EDIT:

I made a new game file with basically endless money.

You can edit a save file here:
If you use the file "HypnosisFamilyPlanS_v103_tyrano_quick_save" it will be smaller and easier to load.
Edit the following values by searching for the underlined bit:
Money: "buyPoint_all":9999,
Allowance: "kozukaiPoint":9999,
City Morals: "moralsPoint":100,"
Money and allowance are edited in 2 places. If you edit your own save, you must perform an action in game after loading to make it show.

I've attached the new game below.

Last edited:

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I think I'm having a bug where some of the girls get pregnant, but the status is gone by the next week.

Ah, scrolled up. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Some of them only have protection at certain mental barrier levels. After looking through the help section this is what I found.

Pregnancy Protection at 0 mental barrier:
Mom: Madoka, Sayo, Kana, Yukie, Takako, Ruka, Michie
Yuria: Rumina, Rui, Eri, Kazuka, Teruko, Akira, Noto, Sawa
Yuno: Rinri, Ariana
Renmu: Yukie, Yuma

I think I'll start a new game and see if I can min/max it a bit. Yuno and Renmu are obviously the easiest targets.

EDIT:

I made a new game file with basically endless money.

You can edit a save file here:
If you use the file "HypnosisFamilyPlanS_v103_tyrano_quick_save" it will be smaller and easier to load.
Edit the following values by searching for the underlined bit:
Money: "buyPoint_all":9999,
Allowance: "kozukaiPoint":9999,
City Morals: "moralsPoint":100,"
Money and allowance are edited in 2 places. If you edit your own save, you must perform an action in game after loading to make it show.

I've attached the new game below.

I've downloaded your file and replaced mine with it, and started a new game, but doesn't seem to take effect. Is there a specific action that needs doing and I'm missing it?

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I've downloaded your file and replaced mine with it, and started a new game, but doesn't seem to take effect. Is there a specific action that needs doing and I'm missing it?
You have to load the quicksave. It is placed in the root of the game folder next to the file you start the game with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FloppySausage

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
You can also just follow the directions for editing your own save file on saveeditonline. It will look like a giant word blob, but just ctrl + f and enter the keywords they listed.

rhcpsnow

Oct 1, 2017
fooly said its done by using GPT4. This has the same problem as i did with inconsistent names. It took me a few days to realize the katakana (?) reading of the names were written somewhere.

Noticed the images in "resources\app\data\image\ic\" are in jpg when it should be png for the patch only files at least.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 17 Votes