glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
Code:
some directories\hypnoticIdol\app.exe
                    ^ root ^
it stil wont let me enter the recording room so im stil gettin a black screen.
can u maybe send it how u did it maybe i do somethin wrong or it just wont work for me.
otherwise i can just wait till there is a next update.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it stil wont let me enter the recording room so im stil gettin a black screen.
can u maybe send it how u did it maybe i do somethin wrong or it just wont work for me.
otherwise i can just wait till there is a next update.
i havent used it myself but i had a different download with a fresher version. the problem there is that its improperly cracked and stuff doesnt work; i.e. no experience in some things blocking progress and no money reward while everything is ten thousand times more expensive.
I have this black screen issue in the f95 1.014 cracked version as well, especialy for things that have been unlocked with the settings menu override instead of achieving them on my own.

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
i havent used it myself but i had a different download with a fresher version. the problem there is that its improperly cracked and stuff doesnt work; i.e. no experience in some things blocking progress and no money reward while everything is ten thousand times more expensive.
I have this black screen issue in the f95 1.014 cracked version as well, especialy for things that have been unlocked with the settings menu override instead of achieving them on my own.
i also had download it on a diffrent site(dunno wich it was its been a while) it was like 10,000 for the scanner and 100,000 for the wallet when i saw that i just bailed from it xD that was really unreal to see when starting the game tbh

Last edited:

joemamadeeznuts21

Apr 8, 2024
i have the same bugs with the 3rd scene ,also i have seen some people in the reviews of this game mentioning another game, but for some reason they can't mention the name, which intrigued me, i'm pretty new to all of this so could someone point me into the right direction?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes