kaworu83

Jul 14, 2018
The game cannot be played offline.
I blocked app.exe on my firewall and once I start the game there is this message:
Network Error.jpg

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
It's normal that I repeat the same introduction that the protagonist is in love and rejects him, etc... every time I choose a place to hypnotize, I think it's a mistake because I don't feel like the story is moving forward at all.
1722992570311.png

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
It's normal that I repeat the same introduction that the protagonist is in love and rejects him, etc... every time I choose a place to hypnotize, I think it's a mistake because I don't feel like the story is moving forward at all.
View attachment 3906478
I don't think so. I couldn't able to progress through the game because the game wasn't cracked properly (only reasonable thing I could think off)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 3906478
when you get the same opening every time its a faulty crack.
her body doesnt get trained, you cant unlock more options or features, you dont get money and everything costs like millions.

edimgoooseq

Jul 11, 2024
How can I move forward? I've been doing the same thing for 30 days now, no changes... do I really need to save 10,000 to buy a phone?

Reactions: mehmetbf

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
How can I move forward? I've been doing the same thing for 30 days now, no changes... do I really need to save 10,000 to buy a phone?
if you cant progress through the story and the items cost a lot more than usual that means it's a faulty crack
I had the same issue for quite a while I try to download it from different websites but the same thing happened

and no you don't need to save 10k for a phone even if you use cheat engine to increase the coins it wont work (and it doesn't allow you to increase her body level

mehmetbf

Jun 24, 2024
ı cant progress in the game ı stuck in the lvl 1 clitoris bar wont go up

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
I would like to remind everyone having problems with the game that it has online DRM attached to it. You literally cannot pirate this game without the software punishing you for it. To play the most recent version, you need to buy a legit copy and let it connect to an online server.
The last offline version of the game is V1.014 and still requires you to change your computer's date to.. I think before february? The actual date is somewhere in the thread, just search for it.

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
I would like to remind everyone having problems with the game that it has online DRM attached to it. You literally cannot pirate this game without the software punishing you for it. To play the most recent version, you need to buy a legit copy and let it connect to an online server.
The last offline version of the game is V1.014 and still requires you to change your computer's date to.. I think before february? The actual date is somewhere in the thread, just search for it.
at this point find games that are similar when you can hypnotic them I'm sure there are games that do this
or the reasonable option to support the creator is by buying the game on steam

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
at this point find games that are similar when you can hypnotic them I'm sure there are games that do this
or the reasonable option to support the creator is by buying the game on steam
if you can, and i dont mean "too stingy" but "its geoblocked"

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes