arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I love this game very much, but I hate the protagonist very much, it is not that I do not like him for being fat but his attitude and others

8/10
yes he's a piece of shit but well with his live i probably be the same

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is there no way to hide the text? It's mtl gibberish anyways and I'd like to have a better look at that nice art.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
you have little control options when playing the game, it's mostly run to event stuff or go to the toilet to replay scene, hopefully the dev adds auto button soon, MC is quite charismatic for a fat ugly bastard though.

Reactions: str8up

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
It's been a while since I last touched this, but if I remember correctly holding S should skip text.
Confirmed. Holding the S key skips the dialogue. Still, this game might as well be a VN since it railroads you so hard. Aside from going to the park to replay the scenes with the 5 extras, there is basically no freedom of movement.

It's still enjoyable first time around, but hopefully whoever wrote this will add an [After] content, or at least a free-play option. Having 48 h-scenes and being able to only replay 39 of them kinda bites though.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game: Max 8 characters for Protag's Name:

*Inputs 'Ugly Bastard'*

*Game accepts*

Dunno, just found this funny xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Imouto_Lover
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes