ben akeba

May 9, 2018
But manually translating takes time ahahah, and many people are fine with just getting a general context for events, even not getting a detailed translation. Had I wanted to sit back and actually translate this, it would have taken months - especially since it's not my job or anything.

Mix that with the fact that, since January, I've already been working on an actual translation for a different game, and you get that I do these MTLs just in my spare time when I see a game I'm vaguely interested in. You can just pretend this MTL doesn't exist and wait for a translation to release, I just did this because I know there's others who are more than fine with some gibberish English as long as it gives them context for the sex scenes.
while i don't like mtl games, the tl note make it clear that it's just a side project (and while not edited it seem a good amount of work was put in for player comfort)
one of those day try taking a look at some of manhuaus (manhuaplus and manhuaes are the same) "tl work" then come telling me if you found a tl note saying it's a side project that would otherwise never get half a real translation :X and seeing that comment about web novel getting shit tl is fine realy got me in the street with my torch and a fork ...
and honnestly someone doing mtl while not snipping shit from other is not that much of a problem for me ... thing that never happen for novelthat
so you too take your torch and a fork and join me in the hunt of those sniping mtl shit ><

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
when i try to start the game it creates an errorlog

"【アクセスエラー】ファイルにアクセスできませんでした。

WindowsVistaの場合「管理者として実行」でゲームを起動することで問題が解消されます。

MapChip/MapChip_01_room.png

--------------------"
or if you want the google translate version
"
[Access error] The file could not be accessed.

For Windows Vista, launching the game with "Run as administrator" will solve the problem.

MapChip / MapChip_01_room.png

--------------------"
I am using windows 8.1 tried running the game as admin did not work tried running as admin after setting it to run in compatibility mode for win vista .... also did not work .
any suggestions ?
Also maps start with map000 then go map002 to map014 shouldn't there be map001 as well?

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Most of the things on that link I already set I ran other Japanese H-games with no issues the list would be long but lets just mention Sexy beach series , 3d maid , Honey select , Raplay and some VN ones (for some reason fate/stay night got a H-game status) then Discipline and lots of others.
Can you check in Data/MapData if you have the "Map001.mps" for me it goes 000 , 002 ....014 .

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
when i try to start the game it creates an errorlog

"【アクセスエラー】ファイルにアクセスできませんでした。

WindowsVistaの場合「管理者として実行」でゲームを起動することで問題が解消されます。

MapChip/MapChip_01_room.png

--------------------"
or if you want the google translate version
"
[Access error] The file could not be accessed.

For Windows Vista, launching the game with "Run as administrator" will solve the problem.

MapChip / MapChip_01_room.png

--------------------"
I am using windows 8.1 tried running the game as admin did not work tried running as admin after setting it to run in compatibility mode for win vista .... also did not work .
any suggestions ?
Also maps start with map000 then go map002 to map014 shouldn't there be map001 as well?

Have you try this one ?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
turns out game and my settings are fine ..... except for the newest driver version 466.27 for my nvidia gtx850m card that is bitching about something if i run the game with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 it all works sorry for not figuring out sooner and thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Hentaikage

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
turns out game and my settings are fine ..... except for the newest driver version 466.27 for my nvidia gtx850m card that is bitching about something if i run the game with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 it all works sorry for not figuring out sooner and thanks
ur welcome .
Anyway, I'm glad u can enjoy the game now.

MISAX2E

Aug 14, 2021
I love this game very much, but I hate the protagonist very much, it is not that I do not like him for being fat but his attitude and others

8/10

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes