Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Huh, is "ugly bastard" or "morbidly obese" a tag here?
Because that is one MC that is befitting of those tags.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Well this mtl is the worst. It mistakes I and you as well as calls the heroines MR.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I reached the end but there's a lot of missing hscenes from recollections in page 4. How to get those, anyone know? Not aware of any choices aside from going to a place to pick a list of older scenes with other girls.

Lucius616

Sep 2, 2018
This is not a game.
It's a simulation of pressing the enter button.
After 10 minutes of pressing it, I got tired and deleted it.

KrystalFox

Sep 5, 2019
in the gallery, i saw that there are many CGs that haven't been unlocked yet. is it meant to be empty?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry for the MTL ahahah, I just had a couple free hours, I saw this game had been requested quite a bit, so I just provided a fast translation and edited it lightly (fixing things like, text overflow and the MC's name never getting mentioned in the MTL) so that anyone curious about the game could at least get a vague context on the events around it. I've already been working for a few months on translating another game (Thanatos), so I didn't have the time to manually translate this one as well. To be fair though there was a translator working on it in the original thread, maybe they can provide a much better translation whenever he's done!

NO NTR? that's a bit sad. This looks very ntr-like.
No Netorare, but there IS Netori in this - as in, you're stealing a couple girls. No heavy focus on it or anything, but it IS there if you're interested!

Reactions: KrystalFox
Jan 16, 2018
Sorry for the MTL ahahah, I just had a couple free hours, I saw this game had been requested quite a bit, so I just provided a fast translation and edited it lightly (fixing things like, text overflow and the MC's name never getting mentioned in the MTL) so that anyone curious about the game could at least get a vague context on the events around it. I've already been working for a few months on translating another game (Thanatos), so I didn't have the time to manually translate this one as well. To be fair though there was a translator working on it in the original thread, maybe they can provide a much better translation whenever he's done!

No Netorare, but there IS Netori in this - as in, you're stealing a couple girls. No heavy focus on it or anything, but it IS there if you're interested!
when will you re translate and edit it to full blown english

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
If you really edited it then i really appreciate it, raw mtl is absolutely garbo [most of the time]. Thanks for your hard work yo!

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
If you really edited it then i really appreciate it, raw mtl is absolutely garbo [most of the time]. Thanks for your hard work yo!
It's very light editing, nothing special ahahah, it's still very much MTL poetry. I just fixed lines overflowing the text box and technical mistakes with how the translation handled variables (like the MC's name), I didn't edit the actual translation this time around.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes