Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
Hopefully he'll get a bugfix version out, because this one crashes constantly for me. It usually crashes for me when either inserting the penis or turning on a rotor. It's a "rare" crash in the sense that it doesn't happen often, but the problem is over the course of a session the odds are pretty high that one of the things you do will cause a crash. The previous version didn't have this issue for me.

apparti12

Sep 20, 2017
Kinda tempted to try a translation now I know some moon runes, but idk how to work the files to get to the text used

Hyodra

Aug 16, 2018
unpack this into game folder and you can remove "max level" message by going to object explorer > demo then open it and click on destroy button.
Cool you can adjust a lot of stuff with this. In the menu screen, if you go to Scene -> DontDestroyOnLoad -> CrossScene -> SaveManager -> SaveBuffer you can modify the various stats. If you make character level to 100 you can see the WIP endings. Enable the canvas -> debug_endingGraph to see which ending for which stats.

I also tried adjusting some values in play mode. eg. Under the Character object, increasing restore_ecstasy, painToEcstasyAtSec and pleasureToEcstasyAtSec is pretty fun.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes