Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Ozaiki

Dec 10, 2017
i can't play when i start new game nothing happen load save i can choose stage but nothing happen how do i fix this.

RenanMV

Feb 1, 2019
i can't play when i start new game nothing happen load save i can choose stage but nothing happen how do i fix this.
Honestly, the only troubleshooting you can try and can probably work is reinstall the game.

patron

Aug 9, 2016
unpack this into game folder and you can remove "max level" message by going to object explorer > demo then open it and click on destroy button.
I may be missing something here. I have no idea what these instructions are meant for. I am guessing some type of editor is used? EDIT. I had to take it out of the bepin folder. Derp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thuja

jajara

Aug 16, 2018
i try to compare it with previous version and it seems that this version crashes more often than the previous version :unsure:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Kinda tempted to try a translation now I know some moon runes, but idk how to work the files to get to the text used
In [game folder] > Language FIles > English > Subtitles.csv , you can open and edit it with Notepad ++ from my testing; There is also a short how-to txt file in Language FIles that kinda explains what to do. I tried a bit of translating but only thru google translate so it would take forever to complete it all. Hopefully you fare better than I do.

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
Is there like a button/key to make the pointer hold or let the game do the action automatically? Using the hand tool gets tiring.

Sep 24, 2017
Could you demosaic also the latest patch release? This archive makes it crash when a scene starts. Thanks
Updated.

btw if you don't want to wait for somebody to make a patch. Prick has a dedicated thread about this. Just get the latest version of , then scroll down to Shader Mosaic Removal. It takes less than a minute once you locate the shader. The mosaic shader id is 736 for v20210907_3.

Last edited:

Mad_ness

Feb 10, 2019
Cool you can adjust a lot of stuff with this. In the menu, if you go to DontDestroyOnLoad -> CrossScene -> SaveManager -> SaveBuffer you can modify the various stats. If you make character level to 100 you can see the WIP endings. Enable the canvas -> debug_endingGraph to see which ending for which stats.

I also tried adjusting some values in play mode. eg. Under the Character object, increasing restore_ecstasy, painToEcstasyAtSec and pleasureToEcstasyAtSec is pretty fun.
I'm sorry, it seem i'm either blind or i'm missing something... menu?

Lord of Shadows

Aug 28, 2017
Cool you can adjust a lot of stuff with this. In the menu, if you go to DontDestroyOnLoad -> CrossScene -> SaveManager -> SaveBuffer you can modify the various stats. If you make character level to 100 you can see the WIP endings. Enable the canvas -> debug_endingGraph to see which ending for which stats.

I also tried adjusting some values in play mode. eg. Under the Character object, increasing restore_ecstasy, painToEcstasyAtSec and pleasureToEcstasyAtSec is pretty fun.
Probably I'm doing something wrong, I'm using the 09/07 version hotfix3, but after extracting the content of the folder inside the game directory (like i do for every unit games when i use bepinex) and start the game I can't find anything new, I don't even know if bepinex is working. (I said that because in the 08/10 version, with bepinex autotranslator I confirm that was woking).
Can you tell me how to access the new feature? Thanks in advance

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I have a problem with the game. In the middle of actiing game stopped without reason. Looks like animations cannot plat right or something in it. Using egg vibrator across the whole body there is a chance (for me) to catch a breaking bug. I dunno what to do.

Jan 9, 2021
I suspect it's my use of Cheat Engine's Speedhack, but this game has crashed on me more times than I care to count.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game, this has potential.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes