Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
I'm assuming you used this? Cause the hotfixed version really helped and I haven't had any crashes since 9/7 release.
This was the case with the September 7th version, but not the one in the hotfix version (210907_3). Do you have hotfix 3 that was linked a few pages back? I have yet to have any lockups since getting that version.
Ooooh, I have NOT seen this, thank you. I justify myself due to the fact that a lot of previous versions had notoriously bad stability, so I just assumed that this release was just doing the same stuff. I don't however check the entire threads though, so that's my bad I guess.

Thank you again, will check that hotfix out.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Pretty good game, I can dig it.
Has a lot of potential too if the developer introduces more girls such as classmates, head teacher, nurse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna keep an eye out for this one and if anyone is in touch with the developer consider suggesting Patreon to him, I'd support this.

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
Edge her hard without orgasm. The more you do it, the more that obedience bar moves.
I'm able to get her max orgasm gauge up higher, but no matter what I can't get her obedience up.
Does your method work in one or all modes of Trance/Paralysis/Modify/Bitch?
Do you click End Play after edging her to the max orgasm possible, or do you actually get her to orgasm?

It feels like no matter what I try, it always stays at 0 obedience for me. (Maybe my game is bugged)

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I'm able to get her max orgasm gauge up higher, but no matter what I can't get her obedience up.
Does your method work in one or all modes of Trance/Paralysis/Modify/Bitch?
Do you click End Play after edging her to the max orgasm possible, or do you actually get her to orgasm?

It feels like no matter what I try, it always stays at 0 obedience for me. (Maybe my game is bugged)
You gotta let her orgasm before you get anything from the training session. Works regardless of session type. Use toys, not the D. For some reason, the game appears to tie obedience to toy preference.

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
You gotta let her orgasm before you get anything from the training session. Works regardless of session type. Use toys, not the D. For some reason, the game appears to tie obedience to toy preference.
Thanks a bunch, man. It's the toys thing that got me. So weird that obedience is specifically tied to toys. (y)

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Делаю перевод на русский язык. Скоро будет готов полностью. Если у кого есть желание поддержать дальнейший перевод или нынешний - пишите в ЛС или в мои соц. сети.

English Translation:

I am making a translation into Russian. Completely ready soon. If anyone has a desire to support a further translation or the current one, write to the PM or to my social media. networks.

SimplyNarwall

May 2, 2021
Translation doesn't work for me. I'm left with the japanese with the *** around them. Im on mac m1 trying to use wineskin winery to get it to work.

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
So how do you remove the message once you load a save? I haven't found a single fix in this thread

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Пока перевожу, скину сделанный перевод Интерфейса. Кто знает русский, можете оценить и написать об ошибках или неточностях, если найдёте что-то некорректное.

English Translation:

While I'm translating, I will throw off the translation of the Interface. Who knows Russian, you can evaluate and write about errors or inaccuracies if you find something incorrect.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Чтобы воспользоваться переводом нужно:

1.) Скачать Данный Текстовый Файл.

2.) Открыть его.

3.) Нажать "Файл" -> "Сохранить как"... (Можно просто нажать "CTRL + SHIFT + S")

4.) "Тип Файла" указать "Все файлы".

5.) К названию файла "Interface"написать без пробелов ".csv". (Должно получиться вот так "Interface.csv"

6.) Сохранить Файл.

7.) Закинуть Файл в директорию игру в папку "LanguageFIles"

Готово. Затем в игре смените язык на "Russian".

English Translation:

To use the translation, you need:

1.) Download This Text File.

2.) Open it.

3.) Click "File" - > "Save as..." (You can just press "CTRL + SHIFT + S")

4.)"File Type" specify "All files".

5.) To the name of the file "Interface" write ".csv" without spaces (It should turn out like this "Interface.csv".

6.) Save The File.

7.) Upload the File to the game directory in the "LanguageFIles" folder.

Done. Then change the language to "Russian" in the game.

apparti12

Sep 20, 2017
In [game folder] > Language FIles > English > Subtitles.csv , you can open and edit it with Notepad ++ from my testing; There is also a short how-to txt file in Language FIles that kinda explains what to do. I tried a bit of translating but only thru google translate so it would take forever to complete it all. Hopefully you fare better than I do.
OwO Thank you kind sir. Now I just stay motivated through it all :p

RayBar

May 12, 2020
how do get the vagina meter to 100? it always stops somewhere between 45-47....also I am getting negative ratings in "penis-toy" and "obedience",bugged?The texts are only partially translated in paralysis mode all her dialogues are in japanese...I am using the hotfixed version btw.thnaks.

G.ian98

Mar 25, 2018
how do get the vagina meter to 100? it always stops somewhere between 45-47....also I am getting negative ratings in "penis-toy" and "obedience",bugged?The texts are only partially translated in paralysis mode all her dialogues are in japanese...I am using the hotfixed version btw.thnaks.
Yeah, i have the same doubts about the negative ratings
In orgasms it goes from 0 to -10 and so it keeps going negative, someone understans how this mechanic works?

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I've downloaded all the files they were talking about and slapped them all into the game folder, but how the heck do you use any of it to remove that stupid "MAX LEVEL UNLOCKED, NO MORE GAME FOR YOU" message? All these files don't really explain how to use them. Do I need to download unity's game builder files or something? What else am I missing?

Reactions: Zen777

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I have to say, developers add some really annoying mechanics sometimes. Why can't I keep playing after I reach the end of the content? BepinEx doesn't even seem to work on this latest build.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes