Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

korosuthi

May 10, 2019
Probably I'm doing something wrong, I'm using the 09/07 version hotfix3, but after extracting the content of the folder inside the game directory (like i do for every unit games when i use bepinex) and start the game I can't find anything new, I don't even know if bepinex is working. (I said that because in the 08/10 version, with bepinex autotranslator I confirm that was woking).
Can you tell me how to access the new feature? Thanks in advance
check in \BepInEx\logoutput.log delete it start the game and see if its there. if its not you did something wrong. ask some uploader here to post it in the game and upload it together as a whole i guess.

also i cant find any autotranslator that will work for this one so..

Reactions: Lord of Shadows

Svenjir

Jun 15, 2019
Probably I'm doing something wrong, I'm using the 09/07 version hotfix3, but after extracting the content of the folder inside the game directory (like i do for every unit games when i use bepinex) and start the game I can't find anything new, I don't even know if bepinex is working. (I said that because in the 08/10 version, with bepinex autotranslator I confirm that was woking).
Can you tell me how to access the new feature? Thanks in advance
I have the exact same issue. BeplnEx doesn't seem to work on the newer version. I did managed to get it to work on the previous version tho.

nontakon

Feb 23, 2021
I can't play. New game button didn't work 09/07 version both hotfix and original version
Load button and Settings button
did work

Last edited:

korosuthi

May 10, 2019
unpack this into game folder and you can remove "max level" message by going to object explorer > demo then open it and click on destroy button.
found mtl that will work. download what i posted above and this and unpack both into game folder.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Dude desperately needs to make this more stable.
The game itself is great, I love both the idea and the execution, but the program keeps hanging itself in random places, to the point where I just don't feel like playing after finally finishing my second day after the third attempt and immediately crashing during the third day.

I know the game isn't complete yet, but man... The stability is a major issue here.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
The game itself is great, I love both the idea and the execution, but the program keeps hanging itself in random places, to the point where I just don't feel like playing after finally finishing my second day after the third attempt and immediately crashing during the third day.

I know the game isn't complete yet, but man... The stability is a major issue here.
Hotfixed version that's supposed to fix the crashing issue. Haven't tested myself yet, but I'm about to, if you catch my meaning.
I'm assuming you used this? Cause the hotfixed version really helped and I haven't had any crashes since 9/7 release.

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019

This was the case with the September 7th version, but not the one in the hotfix version (210907_3). Do you have hotfix 3 that was linked a few pages back? I have yet to have any lockups since getting that version.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes