Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
не ну ты реально псих, уважаю
Почему псих? Разговорный японский я знаю, не так уж и сложно переводить. Мне наоборот очень весело это делать, ибо, когда вижу машинный перевод с японского на английский - это такой треш))

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
BepInEx is coded in mono and C#, Unity Explorer is a GUI made for exploring the live code while the game is running.
Absolutely nothing to do with Visual Studio, although you most definitely need vcredist on your PC to run most games.

The default key to open the explorer should be F7, but it should also pop up on it's own during boot up.
The instructions are clear as day, open the explorer, click on "demo", and click the big red destroy button to remove the pop-up message. Unfortunately this is hard coded per day after day 8, so you will have to destroy it over and over again.

Also, this should be the demosaic for the build on OP, (link may expire)

I think some of the texturing is still filtered, so I will look into the textures at some point if I get bored enough.
See that's the thing, no screen popped up for me so I was confused like others and how am I supposed to know the default key is F7? There's no readme. And yes I know BepInEx, this isn't my first time using it but in those other games the screen did pop up, so I thought it wasn't working and I was right as well since after trying it out now F7 does nothing so I'm back to square one.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
See that's the thing, no screen popped up for me so I was confused like others and how am I supposed to know the default key is F7? There's no readme. And yes I know BepInEx, this isn't my first time using it but in those other games the screen did pop up, so I thought it wasn't working and I was right as well since after trying it out now F7 does nothing so I'm back to square one.
another potential default key is pause / break, or F12
However you can also open up the config folder and check to see what the key is by opening "com.sinai.unityexplorer.cfg" with a text editor. Should be the first string at the top of the config.

Unity Explorer also includes a log, which can be found under plugins/unityexplorer/logs
Check your latest log and see if there is something specific which is throwing errors.

Edit * So does bepinex, it's in the base folder as LogOutput.log, open with a text editor.

One potential issue that nobody has brought up, is that the packed version of bepinex found in the thread is for x64 architecture.
If your OS is x86, you cannot run x64 programs.
x86 can run on a x64 system, but not the other way around.

Last edited:

NippVanWrinkle

Jul 23, 2018
This is going to sound inane, but have you tried making an exception for the game's folder for your anti-virus?

I had a similar struggle to what your talking about, then I excluded the folder in avast, and it worked immediately afterwards. I mean, it'd probably be smarter to pick the bepin folders, but I was lazy.

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
another potential default key is pause / break, or F12
However you can also open up the config folder and check to see what the key is by opening "com.sinai.unityexplorer.cfg" with a text editor. Should be the first string at the top of the config.

Unity Explorer also includes a log, which can be found under plugins/unityexplorer/logs
Check your latest log and see if there is something specific which is throwing errors.

Edit * So does bepinex, it's in the base folder as LogOutput.log, open with a text editor.

One potential issue that nobody has brought up, is that the packed version of bepinex found in the thread is for x64 architecture.
If your OS is x86, you cannot run x64 programs.
x86 can run on a x64 system, but not the other way around.
Thanks for the help but for some reason it all of a sudden now works
The logs showed no error and the default was F7 to open it with a bunch of others allowed.
And my system is 64bit so that wasn't a problem too nor windows defender.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Sorry I will. Freeze just did not have any results in the search
Thank you

also I might be stupid, but the prompt that is on screen, with the twitter link and all when you reach end of the content... how can I close it Oo

KindaCoolDude

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah pressing F7 does nothing, so i must be doing something wrong, no clue what though
I was also having trouble with this, but I don't know if my problem is the same as yours. My problem was that I put the zip into the game folder then extracted it, but you need to take the files out of the extracted folder and put them into the game folder.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I've seen that this has been asked before, I put the link to the post where this is explained for anyone who has the same question - Link
For those of you who don't want to download a file that your virus scanner refuses to allow onto your computer, you can get everything from github or official sources.

1. download BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 machines ( )
**it has to be x86 because that's what the game runs on
2. download unity explorer from github ( )
**make sure it matches the BepInEx v6 IL2CPP from earlier
3. download the BepInEx library files from ( )
**just use the newest version, 2021.1.9.zip works fine
4. unzip the contents of the Bepinex archive into your game folder, the one with SennouAppli.exe
5. there should now be a Bepinex folder
6. go into the Bepinex folder and create a folder named "plugins" and extract the unity explorer archive there
**something like this hypnoapli\BepInEx\plugins\UnityExplorer.BIE.IL2CPP.dll
**hypnoapli is just what I named my game folder
7. go into the Bepinex folder and create a folder named "unity-libs" and extract the BepInEx library archive there

Start up the game then follow the instructions from earlier. Your anti-virus will probably quarantine the game anyways, but you can add an exception. All the files are reasonable safe.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
People who can destroy the banner, can you destroy it by your self and dl the game without banner, we cant undestand what buttons we must click.

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
People who can destroy the banner, can you destroy it by your self and dl the game without banner, we cant undestand what buttons we must click.
you have to destroy it on each day, so thats absolutely useless

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes