• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes
Nov 24, 2019
uhh... anyone got this happening? Only happens when both Phone and Girl are on the screen. View attachment 1346962
For the record, I had a similar bug when first played; But in this version (v210923), it is now restricted to an area off-screen right. (Not covering anything, not even distracting)

The model also looked a bit blurrier. Eh, not sure what dev did, but seems to have solved at least partly the issue? :unsure:

KarltheGuy

Apr 11, 2018
Hmm, so in the first level, you unlock clit orgasm.... Would this be holding the vib at clit position with speed set at a pleasure level (not teasing/pain)?
+1
Same problem. When bringing any indicator to 100, the scale is not filled
same issue here, clit doesn't show orgasmable at level 1 and wont raise the orgasm meter.
First level is bugged.

This lovely gentle has a link to the hotfixed version:
Huh, it appears i quoted the wrong post, thank you kid123 for pointing it out.

the one i meant, and downloaded myself:
Hotfixed version already out. Fixed some kind of issue with progressing past the first day or something.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Weird I download the hotfix version, using the Vib at clit position until pleasure state. I wait for minutes and still don't develop the orgasm. This is just the 1st level. I also skip the day, do multiple satisfy and still nothing work.

EDIT : Bruh Karl quote the wrong post and I download the wrong version. The hotfix is just 2 post below it. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Did they somehow patch out the decensor? I've tried both DumbRendererDemosaic.dll and the trick with modifying Assembly-CSharp.dll but it seems the bed scene still has censorship now? At least I can use the Unity explorer mod to destroy all the mosaic objects but it's kinda annoying.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Looks like there is a new update out:

Some bugs related to the new "squirting feature" and the Uterus pleasure level problem got fixed.

Reactions: Imarin

Files_24

Jul 10, 2021
Looks like there is a new update out:

Some bugs related to the new "squirting feature" and the Uterus pleasure level problem got fixed.
pretty sure theres a version someone posted with that and all the features in it in the comments area

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
i cant insert the penis, i click to insert and nothing happens(it worked the first time when i unlocked it)

EDIT: I cant insert anything at all

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes