• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Reactions: SardanticDecay

ForgetfulPlatypus

Jul 30, 2021
1. Make sure you don't have the bugged version
2. stimulate clit either with the vibe or fingers without inserting
How do I make sure I don't have the bugged version? It doesn't work for me but I might just be an idiot doing it wrong

edit: never mind, downloaded a different version and it works. For anyone interested, the bugged version didn't even show the she can orgasm from certain body part. The non-bugged version showed "orgasmable" for clitoris immediately

Last edited:

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, how do you solve the translation problem? I switch to English but a lot of the text are still Japanese, specifically during hypnosis and when out of hypnosis it's back to english

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
New version came out on 9/28 and its been long enough I don't think there will be any hotfixes for it. Apparently changes some things with squirting and after level 60 you can unlock squirting lvl2 :D
Bugs: Squirting 1 doesn't get credited even after you make her spray the room. Squirting 2 never unlocks.

CaptainButtBalls

Nov 15, 2019
Bugs: Squirting 1 doesn't get credited even after you make her spray the room. Squirting 2 never unlocks.
Yeah, the dev mentioned that squirting 1 and 2 won't turn gold but the game will still track them. He said that as long as you make her squirt regularly, by level 60 you should meet the requirements for squirting 2. My Japanese isn't very good, but that should be the jist of their post for this update.

Reactions: xelacus

CaptainButtBalls

Nov 15, 2019
asking for volunteers to help check the English and Chinese translations before the full version goes live. If there are people here who want to help improve the English in the game, this is a good opportunity.

LamUwU

Apr 29, 2021
how do you guys make her climax with her anus and uterus? the meter hardly goes up at all and it shows that she's in pain .-.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
can someone please update the op link with the latest version from few posts ago, i wasted like an hour trying to get past day 1... smfh

Last edited:

Blob

May 7, 2017
"You have reached the max level of the progress version!"

So you can't keep playing after this point? Because I don't see a way to close this window.

Nov 24, 2019
"You have reached the max level of the progress version!"

So you can't keep playing after this point? Because I don't see a way to close this window.
Officially, no, but there are workarounds in the thread if you backlog a bit. Several, from using Unity Explorer to a simple trick resizing the window.

Try it!

Reactions: Happy Potter

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
does anyone know how to edit the saves? to unlock status for example. For some reason squirting lvl 2 keeps getting locked after a day when i use the save someone else posted earlier

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes