Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Not sure if it's an issue with the download, the version, or something else. The game file on the first page stops responding when starting up and freezes my computer. It worked yesterday but messed up when I started it today. Anyone else having this issue with the 0928 version?

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
The new updates even in 210923 glitches when you put the D in her. The bottom part of her body shakes so unnaturally. Anyone else getting this?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The new updates even in 210923 glitches when you put the D in her. The bottom part of her body shakes so unnaturally. Anyone else getting this?
I assume you mean the "floatiness" of the model? especially on the infirmarys bed.
I'm hoping its something the maker deals with as more of the game gets completed, as it is right now its like shes a balloon thats tethered in a harsh wind.

Nov 24, 2019
So what are the changelogs?
Transcript from Google Translating (See BaasB's post):

Transcription said:
[Progress report version 10/14] (Maybe) The last progress report version! !!
Good evening, this is dobu!

I'm sorry I couldn't return any comments because I didn't have enough time just before the release ...!

Recent progress
Completion is approaching ...!
There are so many things to do that I don't really feel it, but it's about to be released! !! !!

We are at the stage where we can release the main game whenever we want to, but we may extend the release schedule a little because we want to reduce and adjust the defects to the last minute.

The only big work left is PV production ...

Main updates this time
Probably this progress report version will be the last!
We will continue to fix bugs and fine-tune the content until just before the release, but this progress report version is quite close to the release version.
It is impossible to add functions from now on, but if you have any bugs that you are interested in, please send us a comment now and we will respond!

• Implemented sweat and juice
    Sweat and juice are now displayed according to the character's excitement and climax!

• Official implementation of graffiti function
    Although it is a by-product of making sweat and juice functions, we have officially implemented the graffiti function. (Standing picture, bed)
    * Since the graffiti function is "extra treatment", the graffiti content will not be reflected in the training.
    Also, there is no storage of graffiti or sharing between poses.

• Abandoned voice
    Voices now play when left unattended during training. It was included in the progress report version for a while, but it was disabled because there were many problems, but it was officially implemented because it could be fixed.

• Voices such as impatience are now activated correctly
    The lines are now activated correctly when you are impatient without letting go, or when you blame only a part of the erogenous zone.

• Addition of optional items
    Added an item that was disabled.

• Introduction of new UI
    We have introduced a new UI system with a ribbon motif. Only some of the start screens have been adopted yet, but we plan to increase it a little by the time it is released.

• Various other adjustments

Deadline for Capybara Plan (end credit posted)
The deadline is for those who have subscribed to the Capybara Plan as of October 25, 10 days from now!
I will change the order and size at the time of posting depending on the amount of support and the period of support.

Last edited:
Reactions: dormammu

ToreLore99

Oct 10, 2019
Oh shit, am I right in thinking this means the game will be released soon?
Dobu wanted it out in August, but delayed it. Hes been asking on twitter about releasing with bugs, and adding more content, or squashing as many bugs as possible.

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
unpack this into game folder and you can remove "max level" message by going to object explorer > demo then open it and click on destroy button.
What are you talking about? I can't see anything I can click in any of the files in this folder.

What specifically do I need to activate to move this? There's nothing called an 'object explorer'

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes