Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
I have a question for a relatively experienced with unity engine user, if I may.
There were two ways I disabled the censorship:

The initial one (and the one I was easily able do discover) was by using Assets Studio I found those 5 elements:
dissasembly.png
Out of them, using UABE I removed (I know it's ill advised) the last four (IDs:509, 534, 686, 743). All of these are meshes.

The second one was editing colMask values to 0 as pointed by sir "Styrud" previously, in asset ID: 774.
In asset studio this shader file is called "Amplify/Amplify". Something that I would never have found using close to the brain phrases which I know from past experience such as" Mosaic, Censor/ship, AlphaField/Alpha or + ...something.

Using EITHER ONE, OR BOTH (unnecessary) ways, completely de-censors everything. Well, the way the penis looks (originally) remains the same but I don't think that's censored in the first place, please do correct me if I'm wrong.

What I find strange about all this is that those two approaches to the mosaic censorship problem should be completely unrelated to each other.
The first way is using graphic assets to conceal the necessary parts, while the second way is just using code. And yet, both of them work out perfectly individually (I tested it my self).
Could someone explain why that is so ?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Please help with unity explorer - I have followed the instructions in this thread, extracting the x86 version into the top folder with the .exe for the game in it, then gone into bepinex and making the two folders for plugins and unity-libs and placing the files in there from the two archives indicated earlier, and when I run the program, I get a bar across the top of the game window for unityexplorer 4.3.3 but when I hit F7 it doesn't do anything. If I click on the F7, the bar disappears. In the bar there is a time entry (which says 1.00) a pause button (which I can click on and it shows a play button - but having that in either state doesn't do anything in terms of the F7 button), then there's a dropdown menu with Mouse Inspect, World, and UI - I can select any one of them, but the F7 key still doesn't do anything. I have made sure the game is set to english, and the game itself runs just fine... I am clearly missing something, but I have no idea what. I have tried the library folders 2021.1.9 which was indicated in this thread as working, as well as trying 2021.1.23 with the same null result. I tried using the x64 version and that doesn't work at all, as was indicated in this thread as well.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

I tried resizing the window as suggested earlier, and that lets me click start training, but I can't get it to let me select a location from the keyboard, so no idea what I am doing there, either... frustrating!

I've tried having the antivirus program exclude the folder as well - no effect. Also tried changing to default key to F12, escape, and a few others with no change.

Last edited:

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
Please help with unity explorer - I have followed the instructions in this thread, extracting the x86 version into the top folder with the .exe for the game in it, then gone into bepinex and making the two folders for plugins and unity-libs and placing the files in there from the two archives indicated earlier, and when I run the program, I get a bar across the top of the game window for unityexplorer 4.3.3 but when I hit F7 it doesn't do anything. If I click on the F7, the bar disappears. In the bar there is a time entry (which says 1.00) a pause button (which I can click on and it shows a play button - but having that in either state doesn't do anything in terms of the F7 button), then there's a dropdown menu with Mouse Inspect, World, and UI - I can select any one of them, but the F7 key still doesn't do anything. I have made sure the game is set to english, and the game itself runs just fine... I am clearly missing something, but I have no idea what. I have tried the library folders 2021.1.9 which was indicated in this thread as working, as well as trying 2021.1.23 with the same null result. I tried using the x64 version and that doesn't work at all, as was indicated in this thread as well.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

I tried resizing the window as suggested earlier, and that lets me click start training, but I can't get it to let me select a location from the keyboard, so no idea what I am doing there, either... frustrating!

I've tried having the antivirus program exclude the folder as well - no effect. Also tried changing to default key to F12, escape, and a few others with no change.
Everything is fine
F7 Hides\Expands the toolbar of the explorer
You missed the last step, open the Explorer tab and search for demo which you can deactivate by pressing that small square. And if you don't want to mess with files you can also look for lines about mosaic and delete them during the scene.
If there is no such button i suggest you try too play with resolution it is just probably cliped out of screen.
1634514906854.png

ghjklpoiuy

Jan 28, 2020
Everything is fine
You missed the last step, open the Explorer tab and search for demo which you can deactivate by pressing that small square. And if you don't want to mess with files you can also look for lines about mosaic and delete them during the scene.
If there is no such button i suggest you try too play with resolution it is just probably cliped out of screen.
View attachment 1457365
Can you show me step by step I don't understand how so I can't do it please help

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Well - I am lost, then - there is no object explorer tab. It's a blank bar from where it says UnityExplorer 4.3.3 all the way until it says "Time"

Everything is fine
View attachment 1457365

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Ok - figured it out - I noticed you were using unity explorer 4.3.2 instead of 4.3.3 - downloaded the previous version and it's working now.

Apr 2, 2019
does anyone know why uterus doesn't function i've been trying everything but can barely get the bar up. using a magic wand or egg on the belly doesn't do anything i'm using version211014 which is i think the latest version

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
does anyone know why uterus doesn't function i've been trying everything but can barely get the bar up. using a magic wand or egg on the belly doesn't do anything i'm using version211014 which is i think the latest version
I've just been playing with her cervix or pounding her with the D, that does it pretty well. That said it doesn't seem to train the uterus.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes