Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Aight im feeling like hackerman learning UABE. can someone tip me where the mosaic assets are usually put for this game? the previous Amplify and mosaic_amplify weren't found in resources.assets

Edit1 : Am I just dumb? the one in OP is just not censored to start with? or is there no difference in the standing poses?

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
What are you talking about? I can't see anything I can click in any of the files in this folder.

What specifically do I need to activate to move this? There's nothing called an 'object explorer'
the object explorer is accessed within the game after unpacking the files to the game path

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
Aight im feeling like hackerman learning UABE. can someone tip me where the mosaic assets are usually put for this game? the previous Amplify and mosaic_amplify weren't found in resources.assets

Edit1 : Am I just dumb? the one in OP is just not censored to start with? or is there no difference in the standing poses?
Any idea if this can be used to get rid of the censorship?
Basicaly the same way using explorer you can "delete" all censorship. Instead of looking for "Demo"search for anything with "mos". There will be censorship for all scenes at once. You can learn their full name and can destroy them all. Though this method is not perfect as they are restored each day.

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018

The censor is in sharedassets1.assets The material is named Amplify and the shader it's using is on pathid 774 and is unnamed.
Just change all colMask values from 15 to 1 and the game is uncensored.

Edit:
Here's the dump of the shader if you don't want to change the values. It's for version 211014

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
The censor is in sharedassets1.assets The material is named Amplify and the shader it's using is on pathid 774 and is unnamed.

Edit:
Here's the dump of the shader if you don't want to change the values. It's for version 211014
goddangit then I did it right, but then checked the original and didn't see censorship during the basic standing pose.
Gosh am I a himbo? Am I barely smart enough to follow instructions but not enough to realize what I have done? Oh whelp

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Basicaly the same way using explorer you can "delete" all censorship. Instead of looking for "Demo"search for anything with "mos". There will be censorship for all scenes at once. You can learn their full name and can destroy them all. Though this method is not perfect as they are restored each day.
thank you

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017

Edit:
Sorry sir, I'm a bit dumb. It means I should change your file name to "sharedassets1.assets" and replace it to the one under SennouAppli_Data right? I attempted to changed the value but when I opened it with notepad, it's all garbled text :0

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
goddangit then I did it right, but then checked the original and didn't see censorship during the basic standing pose.
Gosh am I a himbo? Am I barely smart enough to follow instructions but not enough to realize what I have done? Oh whelp
standing pose has no mosaic :HideThePain:
its the bed pose that has the shader

N3xiuz

Dec 2, 2017
Sorry sir, I'm a bit dumb. It means I should change your file name to "sharedassets1.assets" and replace it to the one under SennouAppli_Data right? I attempted to changed the value but when I opened it with notepad, it's all garbled text :0
First time doing this, not sure if it work properly.
Here is the uncensored shared asset:

-----------------
Edit: Tested and the uncensor seem to work.
Edit2: Link removed since outdated.

Last edited:

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
You should open sharedassets1.assets from your game with UABE and find the unnamed asset with pathid 774 and overwrite it with my file using import dump. Then you just save it and the censor should be good to go. Also be aware that UABE can't overwrite when you're saving the .assets file so you need to save it somewhere else and then manually put it in SennouAppli_Data folder. There is a guide on how to uncensor unity games here.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I'm just curious, is the game going to be released uncensored? Or we have to do some manual tweaks to uncensor?

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes