Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Ian felisilda

Sep 6, 2017
Somehow after i finished or at least 'level up' the girl, i had this white screen of both links to the creator- but when i pressed the two links no matter how i try its not disappearing. Is this some kind of bug?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
The game is not demo, it is an EA, I played what I had and I did not see any demo mode
It's a preview demo to show the dev's progress to his supporters. The game gets blocked out by a Thank You splash after hitting L70, and disabling that splash requires killing the DEMO popup in the Unity Browser.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
It's a preview demo to show the dev's progress to his supporters. The game gets blocked out by a Thank You splash after hitting L70, and disabling that splash requires killing the DEMO popup in the Unity Browser.
As far as I can remember a demo is a trimmed finished product, and as far as I know this game is not finished

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
1634937538860.png

looks like the free demo outright removes the Training button after you reach the end and/or max level.
I have yet to discover how one can restore it with the asset explorer...

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
As far as I can remember a demo is a trimmed finished product, and as far as I know this game is not finished
As what other people said, demo could be incomplete game too. Demo game is simply a demonstration of the game, they never have a rule need to be complete first. It is sad to see people like you that creating your own definition of something, because that would ended up making more people confused for the real meaning of it....

Reactions: Torinir
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes