Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
As what other people said, demo could be incomplete game too. Demo game is simply a demonstration of the game, they never have a rule need to be complete first. It is sad to see people like you that creating your own definition of something, because that would ended up making more people confused for the real meaning of it....
It is what they have taught me in programming and technology, it is not something that I have read in any forum or web page, when a demo of an unfinished game is made it is called by its name, alpha, beta or EA test that is early access to content that may change

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
It is what they have taught me in programming and technology, it is not something that I have read in any forum or web page, when a demo of an unfinished game is made it is called by its name, alpha, beta or EA test that is early access to content that may change
I don't know why you think this game reflect Ea but this is the dev way besides it's not like he releases sell the buggy game seriously the dev already said demo, not a game product yet my omg, Hypno apli doing well... so far so good what else we can ask anyways soon the dev will finish it wait for the game release then complain now we still on DEMO

oh.. yeah I forgot the mention the dev only make the game only a year before the last game was made talking about super-fast most games people made would take 3 or 5 year

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021
man... you only talk to talk have you even try create a game, please don't shove it people ass beside this is Japanese not western

sometimes i feel Hitman Kazama trying to trolling this community you could get trouble for that just warning you

Last edited:

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
You should open sharedassets1.assets from your game with UABE and find the unnamed asset with pathid 774 and overwrite it with my file using import dump. Then you just save it and the censor should be good to go. Also be aware that UABE can't overwrite when you're saving the .assets file so you need to save it somewhere else and then manually put it in SennouAppli_Data folder. There is a guide on how to uncensor unity games here.
Got it! Thanks;)

Nov 19, 2018
I skimmed the thread but didn't see this, apologies if I'm reposting.

I have a completed MTL of the subtitles.csv file in case anyone wants to save from having to do it themselves.

Unzip and place Subtitles.csv inside LanguageFiles/English, overwrite if asked. MTL done using the Google api.

The original file only has the first parts of the game translated. This one translates all the dialog.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I skimmed the thread but didn't see this, apologies if I'm reposting.

I have a completed MTL of the subtitles.csv file in case anyone wants to save from having to do it themselves.

Unzip and place Subtitles.csv inside LanguageFiles/English, overwrite if asked. MTL done using the Google api.

The original file only has the first parts of the game translated. This one translates all the dialog.
Thank god. I was barely halfway through with just google translating the stuff. Thank you so much!

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
is her clitoris the only orgasmable part? I gave her x4 orgasm with it and get lv10 right away on clit and her on day 2 but other is 0
I should be playing the latest 211014 version

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
is her clitoris the only orgasmable part? I gave her x4 orgasm with it and get lv10 right away on clit and her on day 2 but other is 0
I should be playing the latest 211014 version
If you play with other parts of her anatomy, they will probably unlock the next day. For example, I played with her tits a lot on the first day and so her nipples and breasts unlocked for me.

Reactions: Torinir

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
alr i guess you will need those:
(unpack bepinex next to .exe)
(unpack in bepinex/plugins)
(same as above)
+ my save.
tested on 210923_2
Can you explain in detail how to get unityexplorer to work?
like what do i need to get these plugins to work?
i used as a guide to try and follow and still nothing is working.
sorry if im a noob

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
hypnoApp ver 1.0.1 free demo has been released the download file is in the link

Note: LVL 20 Cap ( suggest sticking forSubscriber211014 Version if you want full version )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes