Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

RayBar

May 12, 2020
If all you want is to get pass the banner you do not need BepinEx. All you have to do is resize the window so you can click on start training, then use keyboard to select the mode you want.
holy fuck! this works! but the game is censored now for some reason.:HideThePain:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Updated.

btw if you don't want to wait for somebody to make a patch. Prick has a dedicated thread about this. Just get the latest version of , then scroll down to Shader Mosaic Removal. It takes less than a minute once you locate the shader. The mosaic shader id is 736 for v20210907_3.
Sorry but do i need any other programm? Cant open any< of the files (doesnt matter because i wouldnt even know which i have to open) in the game folder. Cant start UABE too since it says "To run this application, you must install .NET."

Totally clueless here :/

Thx in advance!

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry but do i need any other programm? Cant open any< of the files (doesnt matter because i wouldnt even know which i have to open) in the game folder. Cant start UABE too since it says "To run this application, you must install .NET."

Totally clueless here :/

Thx in advance!
You need to install

CaptainButtBalls

Nov 15, 2019
New progress version for 9/23 and it was mostly crashfree for me. If there's a hotfix later I'll upload it.
The free trial is expected to come in October after one more progress version, and the full release is apparently on track for late October.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
New progress version for 9/23 here and it was mostly crashfree for me. If there's a hotfix later I'll upload it.
The free trial is expected to come in October after one more progress version, and the full release is apparently on track for late October.
Give this person a like people!

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Man I cannot make the ecstacy/orgasm bar move no matter what I do. Running the egg vib everywhere, clothed and unclothed, raising every arousal stat, getting multiple to 100% (clit, vag, breasts, nipples, simultaneously), hypnotizing and unhypnotyzing her... am I missing something obvious??

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Man I cannot make the ecstacy/orgasm bar move no matter what I do. Running the egg vib everywhere, clothed and unclothed, raising every arousal stat, getting multiple to 100% (clit, vag, breasts, nipples, simultaneously), hypnotizing and unhypnotyzing her... am I missing something obvious??
You gotta hold it to a part that shows as able to orgasm until the dot hits a pink pleasure in the side bar and starts throbbing. That's when the orgasm bar will start rising.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You gotta hold it to a part that shows as able to orgasm until the dot hits a pink pleasure in the side bar and starts throbbing. That's when the orgasm bar will start rising.
Hmm, so in the first level, you unlock clit orgasm.... Would this be holding the vib at clit position with speed set at a pleasure level (not teasing/pain)?

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes