Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
alright, i'm trying to use the windows debugging tool to open the dmp file but i have no idea what i'm doing

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
alright, i'm trying to use the windows debugging tool to open the dmp file but i have no idea what i'm doing
did you open the crash log? should tell you something to indicate the problem.
most typical reasons for unity crashes are going to be :
graphics driver
vcredist
DirectX
microsoft .NET
try updating those and try again

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
did you open the crash log? should tell you something to indicate the problem.
most typical reasons for unity crashes are going to be :
graphics driver
vcredist
DirectX
microsoft .NET
try updating those and try again
i'm pretty sure i have all that updated, but i don't have a graphics card

Nov 24, 2019
i'm pretty sure i have all that updated, but i don't have a graphics card
I'm... Not sure most newer games work without graphic card :eek:

For example, Ren'Py 7.4+ drops support for SDL mode - so if you don't have at least an integrated graphic card, you're doomed.
Let alone Unity.

dmp files are probably raw dumps - They won't help you - and they probably won't help the dev either, because I don't think an Unity game dev knows how to read a "memory state dump". It pretty much tells how the game was when it crashed, and unless you're developing the engine as well, you won't even know what you're looking for. (And if you know the source code for both, the dump itself won't be useful either, as you likely know exactly what you're looking for).

Anyway, you should locate the crash log file (.log). I forgot if it is in AppData or Documents. It should have a "traceback", detailing what it was doing before it crashed, and that is enough in most cases. Which reminds me, I also could not run this game on my VM earlier, but it ran smoothly over Wine, so I gave up entirely because Wine is so much superior imao.

Dumps are only realistically relevant for "interminent crashes" (game crashes at random, without apparent reason) where traceback and crash logs amount to "Segmentation Fault" which... Shouldn't happen, ever.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres no gallery mode, is there? would be nice to revisit the different endings.

at least see the mass hypnosis one.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
I'm... Not sure most newer games work without graphic card :eek:

For example, Ren'Py 7.4+ drops support for SDL mode - so if you don't have at least an integrated graphic card, you're doomed.
Let alone Unity.

dmp files are probably raw dumps - They won't help you - and they probably won't help the dev either, because I don't think an Unity game dev knows how to read a "memory state dump". It pretty much tells how the game was when it crashed, and unless you're developing the engine as well, you won't even know what you're looking for. (And if you know the source code for both, the dump itself won't be useful either, as you likely know exactly what you're looking for).

Anyway, you should locate the crash log file (.log). I forgot if it is in AppData or Documents. It should have a "traceback", detailing what it was doing before it crashed, and that is enough in most cases. Which reminds me, I also could not run this game on my VM earlier, but it ran smoothly over Wine, so I gave up entirely because Wine is so much superior imao.

Dumps are only realistically relevant for "interminent crashes" (game crashes at random, without apparent reason) where traceback and crash logs amount to "Segmentation Fault" which... Shouldn't happen, ever.
well, i'm fucked then, i went to AppData thing and there was 3 folders, Local, LocalLow and Roaming.
Roaming has nothing related to Unity or the game.
LocalLow has a Unity folder with an CrashReports on it, i entered it and there was nothing.
Local has a folder called CrashDumps and inside it there was a bunch of crashdumps from the game and if what you say is true, then they're useless.
i also went to the Documents folder but there was nothing related to Unity or the game.

so yeah, i guess can forget about this game for now, which is sucks and also it's weird because when i downloaded and played the game for the first time it worked normally, when i closed it and tried to re-open the game, the problems started to happen, all i can do now is pray that i get a graphics card, maybe then i'll be able to play.

sorry about bothering you and everyone with this problem.

• Sad
Reactions: JUICYYY

xellos616

May 5, 2020
New version
  • Nov/11/2021
  • Bug fixes
  • Content added
  • ・不具合修正 ・オートピストンの停止を選択可能に

ShinOmaezaki

Oct 28, 2021
ahhh so I know this might sound dumb but I seem to cannot make her orgasm on her uterus like seriously I just can't need help pls

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
ahhh so I know this might sound dumb but I seem to cannot make her orgasm on her uterus like seriously I just can't need help pls
When you unlock the uterus orgasm, get the Hitachi Wand and hold it at full or close to full power slightly below her bellybutton. You can add additional insertables that go deep enough to also tease the Uterus and use further vibrating eggs to increase the pleasure gain.
Just ensure that the pink pleasure only displays next to the Uterus. It can take quite a while.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Do you guys have the Center ending in a save? i cant do it no matter how many runs i do and gave up so cheers for that

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes