Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
so, i played the game for a few hours yesterday, then i closed it and went to sleep, i'm trying to play it again but i can't because everytime i choose a scene, the game either crashes or gets stuck on the loading screen, can't start a new game because the same loading problem happens oor the menu just bugs out and crashes, my antivirus didn't detect anything dangerous to auto delete, i downloaded it again and hoping it works or helps me identify the problem if possible, but same things happens anyway, pls help otherwise i won't be able to play it again.

Last edited:

teelol45

Aug 11, 2021
i cant play the game
it's still stuck at the main menu when i click new game.
There is anyway to fix this one?

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
i cant play the game
it's still stuck at the main menu when i click new game.
There is anyway to fix this one?
change the region format to jap or system locale to eng or something like that if it didn't work use locale emulator

derpehbunnehz

Jan 1, 2020
Any idea how to increase Obedience? Sorry if this has been asked before.
There might be other factors that influence it like location, game progression, method, strength of orgasm, etc, I'm not sure. For reference this is all done at level 100 with no edging on corridor using toys. There's also no difference with the number of orgasms. You'll get the same result whether it's one or five:

Ending the day without an orgasm is -10.
An orgasm in trance mode gives +3.
An orgasm in paralysis mode gives +15.
An orgasm in modify mode gives -14.
An orgasm in bitch mode gives -4.

Don't bother combining modes to raise/lower more. An orgasm in trance and paralysis in the same day is a change of +12, so it's actually lower than if you just did a paralysis orgasm.

Basically to grind increase put her in paralysis, orgasm once, and end the day. To grind decrease just start and immediately end the day. It's faster than giving her an orgasm in modify mode.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes