Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I freaking bought the game and can't play it on my PC, click play and the game just not loading. But on my laptop it work fine. Encounter shit like this with some of the game that made with Unity engine like the one where you unlock stuff by tweeting and login, those game I also encounter the button not working properly, the game not function properly but doesn't have any error or crash. What a bummer.

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1488538

help me please!

when i click on new game button the button will disappear but nothing happen
when i load save i can choose stage but nothing happen too

anyone know how to fix this?
I also have this issue. I bought the game and also try the pirated one, all version will have this issue on your system. I play it on my laptop and the game load normally. Also did you try NejicomiSimulator 2 and 3? I have issue with those game where you can't unlock all the stuff because the game seems to not function properly also. Seems to be problem with a game with Unity engine on some people system.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
it says il2cpp failed to load

I can't start the game. What do I do?
Same thing happened to me the file GameAssembly.dll was flagging for Malware.Heuristic.1001. I believe it has something to do with how the english translation works, not sure but restoring and adding that file to the allow list on my virus protection (Malwarebytes) stopped it from being quarantined on launch.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Damn... I love the scene where you do the class hypnotism, and you undo her hypnotism in class, she freaks out, "Why I am naked/having sex in class????", and the teacher is all, "You're making too big a deal about having sex/being naked in class, just do your damn work.", she gets all confused, and it's the only time in the game where you can fuck her without her being under hypnosis. ...cuz you broke her.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Damn... I love the scene where you do the class hypnotism, and you undo her hypnotism in class, she freaks out, "Why I am naked/having sex in class????", and the teacher is all, "You're making too big a deal about having sex/being naked in class, just do your damn work.", she gets all confused, and it's the only time in the game where you can fuck her without her being under hypnosis. ...cuz you broke her.
You can also do the unhypnotize in the nurse room while fucking her, I think it works the same everywhere else. Gotta press space instead of clicking to cycle the text or you'll pull out. I think it only works if you have near or max submission. Aside from the initial reaction and her cumming I didn't see any extra dialog.

All clothing/camera/tool/touch/auto options are disabled and you can only fuck her until you hypnotize her again so prep everything you want beforehand. You can also only end the session after hypnotizing her again for those who are curious.

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Well, this game is not final version. i think dev add more scene or/and place. as i know in beta version, has rimjob scene. but in this version haven't that scene.

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
What those games needs to installed cuz i got new pc and this game crash all the time and my monitor goes black.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Nov/08/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent added
  • ・不具合修正 ・乳首/乳房の判別を追加 ・チュートリアルを一部追加
-Fixed bugs
-Added nipple / breast discrimination
-Added some tutorials

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Now to finish Center ending geez the Toy ending took a lot longer than Love ending but these are quite the great endings so try and do them guys.

Edit: How do you guys do the "Mind orgasm" you can see it in the stats but im clueless as to how to do that.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes