Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
Here is the uncensored shareassets made using the already patched dump above:
Mega
So after the release of ver 1.3, this uncensored shareassets will crash the game. And some how the path id794 are unable to "Export Dump" , but I also don't know how to edit it if I "Export Raw". Are there any insights?

edit: I tried to manually create a .txt and paste the .txt from #503 , then import to the sharedassets1.assets. And it still crash the game

Last edited:

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but is there anyway to play this without a mouse? On my laptop and just have a touchpad. Some things I can do, like the vibrator working with up/down on the keypad. But ejaculating inside her seems impossible.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but is there anyway to play this without a mouse? On my laptop and just have a touchpad. Some things I can do, like the vibrator working with up/down on the keypad. But ejaculating inside her seems impossible.
If you can set up a bind on your laptop to act as a middle mouse click, you should be OK. That's really the only action that does not have a direct replacement on a laptop. Everything else is standard left/right click and scroll wheel.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
On the side where of the phone where you can take her clothes off and add some rotors the "Auto" option can let you auto cum whenever she climaxes also lets you do the up and down motion if you want.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just curious. Anyone managed to make her cum with inner thigh and body?
Having said that, I think you can increase their level, but not to the point of increasing the orgasm bar... in essence it's just to tease her.

a question now : In the demo versions, it barely took anything to unlock nipple and breast orgasms (usually by session 2, 3 at worst), however in the current version, despite prolonged fondling and such, it took over 8 sessions to unlock, has anyone else found this to be the case?

Reactions: X1989

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Just in case, I patched the freshly exported Shader of V1.0.3

If I'm not mistaken, that's impossible (mentioned in the official pre release FAQ)
Excuse me, but can one apply this patch with the Unity Asset Explorer or does one have to load the whole game into Unity Editor?

sosnickin

Mar 20, 2018
Excuse me, but can one apply this patch with the Unity Asset Explorer or does one have to load the whole game into Unity Editor?
You can use this for apply patch:

Or already 1.03 patched:

Last edited:

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
despite prolonged fondling and such, it took over 8 sessions to unlock, has anyone else found this to be the case?
I haven't had this issue. Make sure you're mostly teasing for the body part arousal. I've overall had less issues and shorter times unlocking things compared to the demo.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So after the release of ver 1.3, this uncensored shareassets will crash the game. And some how the path id794 are unable to "Export Dump" , but I also don't know how to edit it if I "Export Raw". Are there any insights?

edit: I tried to manually create a .txt and paste the .txt from #503 , then import to the sharedassets1.assets. And it still crash the game
most patches between game versions will not work
read my guide found in my signature to learn how
TLDR
find the material called "amplify" - dump it and locate the shader path ID referenced by the material, it's at the top of the dump.
then find that path ID and dump the shader, change all colmask values to 0, import and save

Reactions: Anmeon

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
most patches between game versions will not work
read my guide found in my signature to learn how
TLDR
find the material called "amplify" - dump it and locate the shader path ID referenced by the material, it's at the top of the dump.
then find that path ID and dump the shader, change all colmask values to 0, import and save
Yes, I understand and followed your instruction to locate path id 794 before asking for guide. But I still encountered some problem, don't know is that I am using the wrong version of UABE or something else

Last edited:

sosnickin

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, I understand and I have followed you instruction to lacate path id 794 before asking for guide. But I still encountered some problem, don't know is that I am using the wrong verson of UABE or something else
I think yes, just an old version of UABE, not supported db. At first i also have this error, then i just downloaded newer version and now all ok.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes, I understand and followed your instruction to locate path id 794 before asking for guide. But I still encountered some problem, don't know is that I am using the wrong version of UABE or something else
try UABE-A

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes