Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So, just to be sure that I got it right, the new girl from the Ci-en posts is not in the latest version uploaded here, and will be on the site's next update, right?

Feb 3, 2020
So, just to be sure that I got it right, the new girl from the Ci-en posts is not in the latest version uploaded here, and will be on the site's next update, right?
I suspect it is a new game. But I do hope it is Append/dlc or atleast after all 5 girls have their individual game, there will be a final game that combine the 5 games' girls and their mechanics.

Also has anyone tried the 1.10 update and know what new is added, cause purchased voiceline doesn't tell me much...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Game refuses to launch for me. Tried Japanese local, different drive. No chance.
Was able to start a new game by changing the settings to 800x600, windowed mode, lowest quality. Seems like VRAM becomes exhausted. Anything higher resulted in either instant crash or crashing the first time you hypnotize her.

anonym337

Jul 17, 2020
Let me make up about uncensor.
I made an uncnsor plugin in July. But Game version is still v1.0.6 and not updated. So I was not upload here. 'cause many post about uncensored were exists.
But current version is v1.1.0. Many users are confused with game version and uncensor.
Uncensored assets files must match with game version. If not, may be scenes are out of order.

Uncensor plugin for PC. (game version independent)
It's BepInEx plugin. must install BepInEx. This game is IL2CPP of unity.

Edit:
22-11-04
  • Edit _bed_combined_body_cloth_.png.
22-11-02

Install
  1. If "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists on game folder, "HypnoApp.exe" is x32 type. download one of below.
  2. or "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists, download one of below.
  3. Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HypnoApp.exe" file exists).
  4. Run game once.
  5. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder wil be created. Not created ? move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\Games\HypnoApp\") and run again.
  6. Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  7. Have a good time.

About android version
rosehunter2 was uploaded uncensored apk file. Go post and give "like" to him. support is more helpful.
Hi, using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip the error I'm getting is preloader_20221106_235441_293log.txt, log located in the main folder rather than in BepInEx. Seems like something to do with failing getting the unity version, any advices?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip the error I'm getting is preloader_20221106_235441_293log.txt, log located in the main folder rather than in BepInEx. Seems like something to do with failing getting the unity version, any advices?
I test the BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip now, It works.
Check your game path. Is there any multi-bytes characters are in game path ? how about move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\hypnoApp\")

Jan 25, 2018
Does anybody know what is that ball for? I've seen in change color, and even deplete as if the color was being drained like water from a bottle, I have no idea what it means since I don't know kanji, there's not even a mention of it in the game guide linked when I translated it with google. Screenshot (32).png

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes