Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 52 Votes

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Does anybody know what is that ball for? I've seen in change color, and even deplete as if the color was being drained like water from a bottle, I have no idea what it means since I don't know kanji, there's not even a mention of it in the game guide linked when I translated it with google. View attachment 2153328
Well it meant embarrassment or embarrassed in this scenario, I don't remember what it does however

anonym337

Jul 17, 2020
I test the BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip now, It works.
Check your game path. Is there any multi-bytes characters are in game path ? how about move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\hypnoApp\")
tried it in the that folder before posting in here. In the end managed to resolve the issue, in actual game directory there are game changelog and shortcuts which named not in UTF-8. Deleting those makes BepInEx work. So if anyone else has troubles just delete those 1667952762155.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
tried it in the that folder before posting in here. In the end managed to resolve the issue, in actual game directory there are game changelog and shortcuts which named not in UTF-8. Deleting those makes BepInEx work. So if anyone else has troubles just delete those View attachment 2156991
How about change the locale? (to japanese ?)
or run explorer with NTLEA ? (Don't know it works)
or use the file deleting tool ?

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
Does anybody know what is that ball for? I've seen in change color, and even deplete as if the color was being drained like water from a bottle, I have no idea what it means since I don't know kanji, there's not even a mention of it in the game guide linked when I translated it with google. View attachment 2153328
When I look at your picture, I feel like a premature ejaculator :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I just saw it's the 15th day, you all gave! ;)

Visty

Aug 3, 2017
Wow:
I think we can get next update today or friday?)

P.S. Oh... my bad( sorry( i dont translated replying message(

Jan 25, 2018
When I look at your picture, I feel like a premature ejaculator :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I just saw it's the 15th day, you all gave! ;)
I mean, this game gives you the ability to use like 10 vibrators at the same time, I grinded the game by letting them do all the work while I went out for launch, I literally don't fap to these games anymore, I have serious problems. :BootyTime:

boot2the_head

Aug 6, 2018
Having trouble extracting the game. When I download it, its as a 7z file but its not zipped or compressed. And when I try to extract the game it just opens on note pad.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
5 endings ? Last time I play it just 4. Can someone tell me how to reach fifth ending ? I just can't find it with search. Thank you.

Aug 22, 2021
Having trouble extracting the game. When I download it, its as a 7z file but its not zipped or compressed. And when I try to extract the game it just opens on note pad.
7z is a compressed file format, but you need the 7zip program to decompress it. Honestly, its one of the better (and more universal) compression/decompression tools out there so you should have it anyway.

Sounds like you set .7z files to open automatically with notepad when windows didn't know what to do with it. Download and install 7zip and hopefully that will resolve itself, but you can change it back manually with the left-click "open with" menu.

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
Would it be possible for someone with the uncensor already applied and working to just provide their file of the game? I've continued trying to to follow the steps provided for the uncensor and she's still smooth like a doll.

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
Is there a 64 bit android version just switched phones now I can't download the APK. No more 32 but support also the APK can be found at android adult website

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
i tried that, but i still can't get double orgasm
i've already use anal beads (put it all the way in) and turn on the vibrator but i just get vagina climax
put penis to vagina, then set on the auto pump, after that u put the vibrator to anus, the vibrator should auto pump too, or vice versa

Reactions: Night_Raid

Viz0

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone have a link to the 64-bit version of 1.10? Every link is only for 32-bit and its very buggy on my system compared to the 64-bit ver. 1.06 I still kept in archive.

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
If DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini file not exists, creat it with default setting. and this game is working ok with default set.
DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini file is created, It means DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp plugin is initialized.
Look seems that there are no problem.. your game version will be v1.1.0. The plugin is working too on v1.1.0. (OP)

Before (vanilla)
View attachment 2144619
After (plugin applied)
View attachment 2144623
I found that this textures needed to edit while testing. But other scene are ok. as look, demosaic(soft) is working.
Can you test on another PC(or notebook) ?
In my case, I still cannot get the game to be uncensored. I do not have any other computers or hardware to try running the game on. I am still getting this log message every time I complete the installation and load up the game to test it:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 - HypnoApp
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 32-bit (x86)
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity v2019.4.40
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type UnhollowerRuntimeLib.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.2]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp in il2cpp domain
[Info :Texture Replacer] Press ALT-F11 to dumps all texture2D images on Scene.
[Info :Texture Replacer] Unique keys 9 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] CheckMD5 keys 0 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] 9 paths of Images are found.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp 1.4.3]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic in il2cpp domain
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _chair_combined_ase
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _bed_combined_body_cloth
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_hair
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_bote
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_before
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_body
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray_line
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray_mask

Are there any steps missing from the previous installation guide that you may have accidentally left out? I've tried using both BepInEx versions listed for the x32 version of the game, and I've been extracting the files to the plugin folder as directed, and get this result every time. Would it be possible for you to illustrate the steps with pictures so I could visualize if I am doing something incorrectly?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
In my case, I still cannot get the game to be uncensored. I do not have any other computers or hardware to try running the game on. I am still getting this log message every time I complete the installation and load up the game to test it:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 - HypnoApp
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 32-bit (x86)
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity v2019.4.40
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type UnhollowerRuntimeLib.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.2]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp in il2cpp domain
[Info :Texture Replacer] Press ALT-F11 to dumps all texture2D images on Scene.
[Info :Texture Replacer] Unique keys 9 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] CheckMD5 keys 0 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] 9 paths of Images are found.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp 1.4.3]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic in il2cpp domain
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _chair_combined_ase
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _bed_combined_body_cloth
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_hair
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_bote
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_before
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_body
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray_line
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced zoneAnalysis_xray_mask

Are there any steps missing from the previous installation guide that you may have accidentally left out? I've tried using both BepInEx versions listed for the x32 version of the game, and I've been extracting the files to the plugin folder as directed, and get this result every time. Would it be possible for you to illustrate the steps with pictures so I could visualize if I am doing something incorrectly?
It looks like working good. Can you show the screen-shot what is censored ?

4.60 star(s) 52 Votes