Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Isn't her vagina supposed to visible in the pose my screenshot is from? This image from the plugin shows a similar pose with it, yet I'm not getting that.
'cause using another texture at that scene. may be stand scene is use the "_tachie_body" texture. "tachie" = "立つ " = "stand".
and you said "zoneAnalysus_body_". it's using at "Analytics" screen.

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
'cause using another texture at that scene. may be stand scene is use the "_tachie_body" texture. "tachie" = "立つ " = "stand".
and you said "zoneAnalysus_body_". it's using at "Analytics" screen.
In-game, my analysis screen is also censored, unlike the file in the plugin. Regardless, the game is still censored. How do I get the files used in-game to reflect those of the uncensor that has been installed?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
In-game, my analysis screen is also censored, unlike the file in the plugin. Regardless, the game is still censored. How do I get the files used in-game to reflect those of the uncensor that has been installed?
i just download OP's and download which I uploaded plugin pack.
Installed BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip and extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
This is my log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Analytics screen. (public hair not checked)
1669400334176.png
There are no problem. What's wrong with you...

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
i just download OP's and download which I uploaded plugin pack.
Installed BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip and extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
This is my log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Analytics screen. (public hair not checked)
View attachment 2193217
There are no problem. What's wrong with you...
Our analysis screens are different though. Yours is not censored, whereas mine still is for some reason. I'm sorry for frustrating you, but I'm just trying to understand why mine is displaying irregularly.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Our analysis screens are different though. Yours is not censored, whereas mine still is for some reason. I'm sorry for frustrating you, but I'm just trying to understand why mine is displaying irregularly.
Is your game version v1.10? OP's is v1.10.
This is my savedata. Backup yours and put it to "SaveData" folder. Filename is "saveData.dat". run game and load save slot 2.

Reactions: XlaPot
Mar 28, 2019
i have this same issue ive tried the save and then analytics screen is uncensored until i go into gameplay or start a new game its censored in gameplay and also in the analytics screen

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i have this same issue ive tried the save and then analytics screen is uncensored until i go into gameplay or start a new game its censored in gameplay and also in the analytics screen
I test that start new, Analystic is uncensored. play go on, next Analystic.. is censored. T.T
OK. I will fix it. Sorry for the confusion.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Been trying to get this to play forever now, giving up just won't play on my PC. Modified or unmodified just crashes on start up.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
played the game some time ago and the dialogues where half translated, the options you could click werent translated at all....
is the game playable now or is it still more or less a guessing game because you dont know what you click?

Dodou

Jan 4, 2022
played the game some time ago and the dialogues where half translated, the options you could click werent translated at all....
is the game playable now or is it still more or less a guessing game because you dont know what you click?
Well, I picked up the game 2 weeks or so ago, and I only speak english but almost all of the needed buttons and dialouge is translated.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Viz0

Apr 6, 2018
So I loved the game so much that I bought it off of the dlsite! One question though, I was expecting to be have the option of downloading either a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version but it only comes with a 32-bit version of the game. How does one procure/update to the 64-bit version of the game?

Reactions: mayt25

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
So I loved the game so much that I bought it off of the dlsite! One question though, I was expecting to be have the option of downloading either a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version but it only comes with a 32-bit version of the game. How does one procure/update to the 64-bit version of the game?
the 32bit version should work fine on windows. even on 64bit system.

mayt25

Jul 25, 2021
I also have the same problem
Did you get the solution?

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes