Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
That is definitely not normal that it looks like this or it is white

sdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.PNG

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I do wish people would make more point and click games like this though. This really tickles my fantasy's. P&C, touch/grope/molest games are wonderful <3
I'm in the same boat with you, not really easy find this quality game in this genre, at least not in one game...Not to offend the fan of this fetishes' but I'm fed up with NTR genre...it's just too much...Hard to tell why it's so popular nowadays...

Reactions: RareRed

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
How do i get the new girl? Or is she not out yet?
From what I understand 'the new girl' is NOT going to be added to this version of the game.
It is apparently a totally different game the developer is working on at the moment

I believe from what I've read here (I'm not a patreon & cant speak any other language so cant translate etc) the new game will be very similar to this one except there is/may be new actions added with the new girl on topof the ones we've got in this game (but this is all guesswork)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, there seems to be a bit of conflicting reports going on, I have a save file geared toward four saves, but there are reports of a fifth. The one in question is a toys ending, but the only ones I have are:

She begs very specifically for his dick, CG of her kneeling with wired rotors in her.

The MC breaks her, she is left mumbling her resistant words, CG of her on the floor broken.

She turns the tables on the MC, he ends up servicing her, CG of her standing with only her blazer.

She has sex with him semi-willingly, semi because she is making the decision without hypnosis yet still doesn't seem in her right mind, and becomes pregnant, CG of her pregnant.

I just ran one from the first ending above with an edited preference to toys and she still acted the same as the first. So is there no fifth toy preference specific ending as has been talked about?

Ryu_yo_gaiden

Sep 8, 2022
From what I understand 'the new girl' is NOT going to be added to this version of the game.
It is apparently a totally different game the developer is working on at the moment

I believe from what I've read here (I'm not a patreon & cant speak any other language so cant translate etc) the new game will be very similar to this one except there is/may be new actions added with the new girl on topof the ones we've got in this game (but this is all guesswork)
Thanks for the info : )

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
The android version looks like it might be pretty good. Portrait view type games with touch response controls and functions tend to be great options for Android games like this.

Reactions: Farli

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the info : )
NP - just remember that this is MY opinion/guess based on what I've seen here. I'm sure there's someone else who follows the developers that WILL know the full facts about the 'New Girl'. My guesses are based on Google translation from their

So far I've see posts about
'The Sequel will include...' which to me indicates a new game rather than DLC
'Accessories Added' which seems to indicate you can add stuff although the eggs I would guess are already an 'accessory' I'm guessing more to come along the clothing lines
'Tights Tearing' - sounds like you can either take off clothes neatly or can rip through them & ruin them

Last edited:

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
hello, i just wanted to ask if there is way to fix a problem with the game, when i press new game it just gets stuck on the loading screen forever, what do i do if there's a way to fix it? i'm on pc btw

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
btw I downloaded the game and patched it with the 1.10v uncensor, but my game isn't loading? A small windows with the icon pops up and loads for a second, instantly disappears and, well, nothing happens. Can someone help me? (I used the search function, didn't find anything helpful)

Reactions: yaes1234
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes