Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Salty_Boi21

Feb 23, 2019
May be a problem on my side for ANDROID but I honestly have no idea. Game displays her as black screen when on light or ultralight and will only display her but with this weird visual bug for normal and high. Though it flashes on and off periodically so I'm sure there's a way to remove this and display her normally.

Pic of her going fractal Screenshot_2023-01-22-10-48-40-69_2edf6b9133ff0b202ef0a9ed151a8254.jpg

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
May be a problem on my side for ANDROID but I honestly have no idea. Game displays her as black screen when on light or ultralight and will only display her but with this weird visual bug for normal and high.
Fixed in Android version 1.1.1, it had something to do with MediaTek graphics.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Fixed in Android version 1.1.1, it had something to do with MediaTek graphics.
Unless you have a Pixel 7 - apparently there's still a graphical glitch on this phone according to

There is a link on the post for a ' HypnoApp_1.2.0_freedemo.apk ' for Pixel owners to try - not sure if I'm allowed to post a direct link here so you'll have to pop over to their post to get it

We have uploaded a trial version after the correction, so if you are using Pixel 7, please report the operation!
We also welcome reports from MediaTek CPU users!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Hey ya'll. I wasn't really satisfied with the other uncensor mods I found here, so I edited everything a little. All you should have to do is straight up replace these 2 files with the ones found in the HypnoApp_Data folder. Have fun!

android version?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Unless you have a Pixel 7 - apparently there's still a graphical glitch on this phone according to

There is a link on the post for a ' HypnoApp_1.2.0_freedemo.apk ' for Pixel owners to try - not sure if I'm allowed to post a direct link here so you'll have to pop over to their post to get it

View attachment 2331088
Man, that girl is mad haunted.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Android version was already updated by the developer on Dec 13 2022, Black screen is now fixed. Waiting for someone to upload the updated version

-Update, so yeah I went to the internet and unexpectedly I actually found the updated version.

Last edited:

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
Android version was already updated by the developer on Dec 13 2022, Black screen is now fixed. Waiting for someone to upload the updated version

-Update, so yeah I went to the internet and unexpectedly I actually found the updated version.
whats new?
and is it safe

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes