Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
btw I downloaded the game and patched it with the 1.10v uncensor, but my game isn't loading? A small windows with the icon pops up and loads for a second, instantly disappears and, well, nothing happens. Can someone help me? (I used the search function, didn't find anything helpful)

Did you try this?
If this doesn't work try to remove the " (Quotes)

Reactions: Gaym

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Probably should start a new thread or something about 'Dobu's new game' but just looked on the & it seems I may've been right in my last post about 'accessories'

Cat ears/Tail/Collar under the sex toys & white Bra/Panties showing under clothes (She's wearing black Lacy)

The article also mentions about '...but there are also accessories that are related to pleasure value, such as tails...' (Explains why tail is under sex toys).

Despite looking looking similar to this one it definitely seems to be adding more stuff rather than 'Same Game - Different Girl'

Reactions: toast106458

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
i see we got different girls has this been implemented or not and will be on the later upcoming version?

SkyVik

Nov 17, 2022
I've done what the video said but the game crashes everytime even after i've done the changes
you game file is 32 bit , and you pc is 64 bit right ? , 64 bit OS can't run 32 bit app , my 32 bit pc can run without any problem but 64 bit pc crash whenever run it

• Angry
Reactions: rev_10

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
you game file is 32 bit , and you pc is 64 bit right ? , 64 bit OS can't run 32 bit app , my 32 bit pc can run without any problem but 64 bit pc crash whenever run it
A 32 bit PC/OS won't run 64 bit files, but 32 on 64 works fine. also...
Untitled.png

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
i see we got different girls has this been implemented or not and will be on the later upcoming version?
See my post 2 above yours as well as the post at the top of this page from me (#1401)

Based on comments in this thread as well as the 'reports' on their site - it is assumed that the 'new Girl' is probably a new game they are currently working on. AFAIK nothing actually been confirmed

Trying to read between the lines on their website (using google translate) IMHO I think they are using the original gamecode of this game (I guess it saves them a lot of recoding of stuff hence why it looks similar) as a base - probably they may change things like the hallway background at some point, then they've changed the girl to a new one (based on some survey they did), I also think they may even add other girls in future to the game (read something about 'fleshing out the storyline') & they've been adding new features (like the 'accessories')

All the progress can be found on - if anyone fancy going through them all, tranlating etc - to get as much info as possible about this new girl/game

EDIT: Took my own advice & here's a summary of bits I've read on their articles webpage - make your own mind up based on these & whatever you can find in this thread about 'New Girl'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aizen123

Jul 25, 2021
Looks like the last version uses DX12 so if your device doesn't support it the game won't boot...

Thankfully, version 1.0.5 only changes the graphical API and adds Korean, so if you don't need that you can just use version 1.0.4.
can u give me the link of v1.0.4?

mmmken12

Jan 5, 2022
Hey ya'll. I wasn't really satisfied with the other uncensor mods I found here, so I edited everything a little. All you should have to do is straight up replace these 2 files with the ones found in the HypnoApp_Data folder. Have fun!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hey ya'll. I wasn't really satisfied with the other uncensor mods I found here, so I edited everything a little. All you should have to do is straight up replace these 2 files with the ones found in the HypnoApp_Data folder. Have fun!

Can I use your files to uncensor plugin ?
  • _tachie_body_.png
  • zoneAnalysis_body_underhair_.png
2 files.

I think that you edited "haramase_bote.png" as your taste. but "bote" means "bloated belly(pregnant)".

Current this game's version is 1.2.0. May be you work again.. but using plugin, there are no need to edit. It's game version independent. APK file is needed edit.

mmmken12

Jan 5, 2022
Can I use your files to uncensor plugin ?
  • _tachie_body_.png
  • zoneAnalysis_body_underhair_.png
2 files.

I think that you edited "haramase_bote.png" as your taste. but "bote" means "bloated belly(pregnant)".

Current this game's version is 1.2.0. May be you work again.. but using plugin, there are no need to edit. It's game version independent. APK file is needed edit.
Ah, yep! Woops I forgot I tossed in that "no-preg" image. I should have specified that the version I used was 1.1.0. I'll attach the pngs here so you can feel free to use them for current+future versions.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes