Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

ToreLore99

Oct 10, 2019
No DLC. Theyre making a sequel game with a new girl. More content in this new game. No release date. Lots of progress can be seen on twitter.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Dude, where I can check news about new game? I really like this one.
See 3 posts above yours - atm there a twitter account & a Blog, however the 'blog' hasn't been updated for a while & I dont have twitter so can't read everything there

Feb 3, 2020
See 3 posts above yours - atm there a twitter account & a Blog, however the 'blog' hasn't been updated for a while & I dont have twitter so can't read everything there
Dobu created a new model for 'multiple pose'. I assume it for the back view. Hope there's more.
They reducing bugs by reorganizing the system.
They say that as the dialogue is complex and have unique branches, they can't do much about it if people complain that the dialogue is wrong or have problems.
They want to find a platform to sell their game in China as Steam in China is strict, unfortunately the replies all unanimously state that Steam is the only platform in china.

Features:
X-ray vagina, where her tightness can change. You have the option to fuck her in the uterus if you have a fetish for that.
Back view, where you can grope her ass
Rotor attached to knee belts, instead of the 1st game's knee socks(I can't remember but that's what the translation says)

Honestly, I never thought of vagina's tightness x ray as a feature before and it just makes me want them to make a final game where all 5 girls are present, with all the creative features they had implemented in each game cause the guy is clearly passionate and puts in more effort into a hentai game compared to many recent hentai games lately. Finger crossed.

My theory on why he stop posting on Ci-en and instead on twitter is probably cause he has a wider and larger worldwide fanbase. That and the fact that because they can check out other great hentai developers and artist on twitter, they end up preferring to use twitter more.

Last edited:

ksmelton

Apr 7, 2023
how many ending or there, and is there any (save.dat), (videos) for that ending,i tried some save.dat file but it only up to lvl 70, not lvl 100

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
how many ending or there, and is there any (save.dat), (videos) for that ending,i tried some save.dat file but it only up to lvl 70, not lvl 100
There's a save here & the poster claims it has 4 endings
- I've given it a try but it seems this may be a hacked save as it seems each save has all Functions/Items/Situations unlocked BUT none of the Status's. They all also seem to have 10-11 days 'training', Level 100 with 300000 EXP

There is also apparently a ' ' that confirms there are 4 endings
Using google Translate I get

・Ending when training with a lot of penis in a state of low obedience
・Ending when training with a lot of toys in a state of low obedience
・Ending when obedience is low and intermediate training is done with a penis and a toy.

・Endings that can be reached with a high degree of obedience

PinksStinks

Apr 8, 2023
Well, idk. what changed but the files provided in the thread, doesn't seem to be the latest ones.

The thread says it's 1.20 but the files downloaded are 1.10.

If anybody is interested: (mods won't work here yet)

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is there a way to uncensor the latest dlsite Android version of the game ? I thought I'd support the dev but i might've rushed a bit. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew there was no uncensored patch.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes