Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I honestly like this game. I sort of regret buying the android version because it's a pain in terms of controllers.
I got the PC version from you guys and paired with the uncensored patch it's the definitive experience.
Ive seen the posts about the next game the dev is working on and i hope i get to test it by getting it from here first. On Dlsite you can find the description of the game. Apparently it doesn't have a male MC. I hope it's good.

EDIT: I tried the demo for the new game and i don't think there's interaction like in the old game.

Last edited:

chinty

Jun 9, 2019
I honestly like this game. I sort of regret buying the android version because it's a pain in terms of controllers.
I got the PC version from you guys and paired with the uncensored patch it's the definitive experience.
Ive seen the posts about the next game the dev is working on and i hope i get to test it by getting it from here first. On Dlsite you can find the description of the game. Apparently it doesn't have a male MC. I hope it's good.

EDIT: I tried the demo for the new game and i don't think there's interaction like in the old game.
Where did you get the from Demo?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Would also be weird to walk around pregnant as a high school student. Not to mention you have no idea who the father is lmao.
Than again, this game is insane...

Reactions: rev_10

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
how is the mtl quality on this game ?
its kinda poetic, the tutorial instruction is maybe a bit confusing for some people, but you can understand almost all of it, you dont really need to read the dialogue during the hypnosis part, the dialogue is just kinda there to make the game more "alive" and serve as abit of back story, the ui is properly translated

Reactions: opangyou

sombreromango

Feb 16, 2023
Can someone help m with this one problem where i cant even open the game since when i open it, it crashes, does anyone know how to fix that?

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes