Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

chillmantracatman

Jul 3, 2022
Great game on PC, but I tried the android version and I found the buttons too small, and the controls are a bit imprecise(you have to hold two fingers a lot of the time), and your fingers/hand block the view a lot of the time since you have to hold places so much. Still cool that it even exists though. Anyone had a similar experience?

HappyHelioV

Mar 28, 2022
i know everyone is saying save data is in OP but its legit a day zero save with Orgasm lvl 1 and 2 nothing else is unlocked

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Let me make up about uncensor.
I made an uncnsor plugin in July. But Game version is still v1.0.6 and not updated. So I was not upload here. 'cause many post about uncensored were exists.
But current version is v1.2.0. Many users are confused with game version and uncensor.
Uncensored assets files must match with game version. If not, may be scenes are out of order.

Uncensor plugin for PC. (game version independent)
It's BepInEx plugin. must install BepInEx. This game is IL2CPP of unity.

Edit:
23-01-10
  • Made a plugin for this game only.
  • Images added from mmmken12. thanks.
  • fps does not drop.
  • Debug mode. (F1 for activate toggle, D for call a sub-debug)
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll, DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll removed.
22-11-26
  • Update Texture_Replacer plugin to v1.0.4.0 (fixed Not reload the textures on Scene Changed)
22-11-04
  • Edit _bed_combined_body_cloth_.png.
22-11-02

Features
  • Uncensored
  • Debug mode. (F1 for activate toggle, D for call a sub-debug)

Install
  1. If "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists on game folder, "HypnoApp.exe" is x32 type. download one of below.
  2. or "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists, download one of below.
  3. Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HypnoApp.exe" file exists).
  4. Run game once.
  5. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder wil be created. Not created ? move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\Games\HypnoApp\") and run again.
  6. Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  7. Have a good time.

About android version
rosehunter2 was uploaded uncensored apk file. Go post and give "like" to him. support is more helpful.
Hello, followed instructions and triple checked, cant get the plug in folder to appear. Im running version 1.1.0 even tho the page says its on 1.2 now but do downloads for it, nothing i have done has worked, any help? (All commenters welcome)

Also tired the other link for the first but loose all images in game with gray background and other gray boxed, a fix for this will work too

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, followed instructions and triple checked, cant get the plug in folder to appear. Im running version 1.1.0 even tho the page says its on 1.2 now but do downloads for it, nothing i have done has worked, any help? (All commenters welcome)

Also tired the other link for the first but loose all images in game with gray background and other gray boxed, a fix for this will work too
I have yet to see the x64 version of this game's executable. It's ok that use the
This is another game's installation. That game is mono/x64 type. But the method is the same.
If it doesn't work after several attempts, move the game folder and try again. (ex. "c:\Games\HypnoAppy\"). Game path must have just english characters.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021

1.2 is android only, it's just bug fixes most likely only for said platform

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017

Hi as Kumarin mentioned this game is using x32. As long you're following https://f95zone.to/threads/a-simula...young-lady-v1-20-dobuworks.90899/post-9220183 you should be able to uncensor.

Anyway, here is the game folder with uncensor already applied and save for endings included for latest version (1.10 PC)

Last edited:

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Hello and sorry for possible dumb question.
Playing on PC, same problem with both 1.06 or 1.1 version.
How do you activate the auto movement ?
It's on the on position, the white cursor is moved in the auto square (turned into arrows) ... and then what ?
When i use the hand, if I release the left click the hand disappear ... no auto mode.
Is there something obvious I missed ?

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
First screen after launching the game.
Under the exit button, you select "english (alphaver)" instead of Japanese (not button shaped)

Anyone to explain how the auto piston works ?

Ruleregla

Jun 15, 2023
First screen after launching the game.
Under the exit button, you select "english (alphaver)" instead of Japanese (not button shaped)

Anyone to explain how the auto piston works ?
I click on the box and nothing appears, should there be some sort of list with languages? How can i make them appear?
1687806082266.png

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes