Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Maybe your game doesn't have access to read it's folder? Try to check if it's not on a read-only location. Move it to the the desktop and try a shorter folder name to see if it helps.
this was the issue, to other people if your game looks like this

if it looks like this.png
ruleregla image
or this
or this.png
rulereglas image
go to the LanguageFIles folder and right click on it and go to properties and in attributes you should see an option that says read only that is checked click it then click apply and restart your game
click read only then apply.png
thank you to someonewho for suggesting someone try it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Someonewho

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
Beat the game and was sad you didn't get to control the sex after she was broken. Maybe whenever the update comes that will change. Or maybe when you beat NG+? I havent beaten NG+ yet.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
I'm trying to get the g spot level and the portio level up to 100 I used the save that basically gives you ng+ to unlock everything and then went from there (my save is slot 8 not the first 4) if someone can help me that would be good

MrBoi124

Jul 2, 2023
Hey. Everyone, I have an question? I don't know if it because I use android but I am having trouble getting the portio orgasm. In the analysis it says that I did it and I just had the portio highlighted with the toy. But, I just couldn't get the portio orgasm experienced.

xxjjxx

Apr 27, 2023
Hi can someone tell me why there is no sound when the girl is cumming? I have the android version btw

Mar 3, 2023
Please find me a way to cheat this game I beg
Easy. Just take save file, upload to saveeditonline and change things you would like. Ofcourse there wont be a usual for this site list of specific parametrs, but still you can figure easely what is what.

chinty

Jun 9, 2019
Any updates on the sequel?
Not really, just looked up his Twitter Account but not really much more.
- Last Tweets was about implementing Blowjob etc. but no release Date or much more.

Twitter:
DL-Site:

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes