Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

BABArisris

Sep 6, 2023
Let me make up about uncensor.
I made an uncnsor plugin in July. But Game version is still v1.0.6 and not updated. So I was not upload here. 'cause many post about uncensored were exists.
But current version is v1.2.0. Many users are confused with game version and uncensor.
Uncensored assets files must match with game version. If not, may be scenes are out of order.

Uncensor plugin for PC. (game version independent)
It's BepInEx plugin. must install BepInEx. This game is IL2CPP of unity.

Edit:
23-01-10
  • Made a plugin for this game only.
  • Images added from mmmken12. thanks.
  • fps does not drop.
  • Debug mode. (F1 for activate toggle, D for call a sub-debug)
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll, DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll removed.
22-11-26
  • Update Texture_Replacer plugin to v1.0.4.0 (fixed Not reload the textures on Scene Changed)
22-11-04
  • Edit _bed_combined_body_cloth_.png.
22-11-02

Features
  • Uncensored
  • Debug mode. (F1 for activate toggle, D for call a sub-debug)

Install
  1. If "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists on game folder, "HypnoApp.exe" is x32 type. download one of below.
  2. or "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists, download one of below.
  3. Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HypnoApp.exe" file exists).
  4. Run game once.
  5. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder wil be created. Not created ? move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\Games\HypnoApp\") and run again.
  6. Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  7. Have a good time.

About android version
rosehunter2 was uploaded uncensored apk file. Go post and give "like" to him. support is more helpful.
I follow these steps but when I click the exe file the game doesn't open, in turn no folders get generated. From the task manager I see that the process for the game starts and then closes in a moment. I tried with the latest BepInEx IL2CPP version(#674) and it succesfully generates the folders but as I understand your plugin doesn't work on that version. Do you have any idea why these versions do not work for me? I tried with both 6.0.0-pre.1 and #577.

EDIT: I have found the problem, to anyone that tried everything but couldn't get BepInEx to work for this uncensor patch, it's the computer name. I had non-ASCII characters there but never expected it to be a problem... At least it's fixed in later versions. I am using your plugin without problem now, thank you.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I follow these steps but when I click the exe file the game doesn't open, in turn no folders get generated. From the task manager I see that the process for the game starts and then closes in a moment. I tried with the latest BepInEx IL2CPP version(#674) and it succesfully generates the folders but as I understand your plugin doesn't work on that version. Do you have any idea why these versions do not work for me? I tried with both 6.0.0-pre.1 and #577.

EDIT: I have found the problem, to anyone that tried everything but couldn't get BepInEx to work for this uncensor patch, it's the computer name. I had non-ASCII characters there but never expected it to be a problem... At least it's fixed in later versions. I am using your plugin without problem now, thank you.
you may be used windows' special folder. ("downloads", "My documents", etc)
the windows special folder's absolute folder has windows user name. (ex. c:\Users\{your windows account name}\Downloads)
move another place and try it. what you got it.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
using bluestack now, how do i do the use 2 fingers to move/control on a mouse?
Îdk man, just try things out. I got sick of it and bought myself a pc so I alrady forgot how I played it on bluestacks. It definitely worked though. The only problems I had was trying to cum inside of her. It was kind of annoying, but also not too difficult, so it definitely works. Good Luck

Ksldoje

Aug 29, 2022
The android version got an annoying bug, when you put penis in the vagina, it doesn't increase any pleasure meter at all and the bar stuck at "teasing",

the only workaround I know is use the "auto" button, it increase pleasure meter, but it's annoying to setup (somehow it's really unresponsive) does anyone else also have this bug?

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
No news since the 1st of July where the dev talked about the results of NTR poll.
His X is still pretty active

Seems all the focus is going into the new game(?) which is the same but has a ton more features. Things like tearing clothing, ass physics, even shaving her lol. Just keeps adding features and posting teaser vids on X but idk if there's any planned release date.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
game requires a good software, that aside the game is good but after playing it multiple times it became bland.
Lets you mess her up but not corrupt her, i wanted to use the app to corrupt her but never actually does.
I wanted to do all the mechanics but without activating the app cuz then it gives
a sense of accomplishment.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know what the other 2 option are and how to unlock them.
Thank you.
Those aren't options.
It's showing you what locked, unlocked and 'experienced' stats look like.

It's telling you what grey, white and yellow mean.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes