Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 1822562

Overview:
Do whatever you want!
Conquer that domineering young lady with a brainwashing app to fill her with,
enough intense pleasure to make her body and soul yours!
Did you ever think about wanting to use the hypnotism app that’s often featured in manga or CG collections…?
This game is a simulation that let’s you do all sorts of sexual things using a hypnotism app!
Instead of following a predetermined scene, take the reins as the main character and train the girl however you like!

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-06
Release Date: 2022-12-20
Developer: Dobuworks - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.20
Language: English (MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Android v1.20: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: Save - MTL

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1346046 View attachment 1346048 View attachment 1346049 View attachment 1378338 View attachment 1378339 View attachment 1378340 View attachment 1822556 View attachment 1822558 View attachment 1822560

Is Android v1.20 Uncensored?

Nesiaaa

Nov 28, 2023
How can I make her orgasm from her portio? I've used vibrators and weird stuffs I just can't seem to make her come from it, it keeps going to vagene

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Am I correct in saying that there's only one ending to this game, the one where she's already aware of the hypnosis but it turns into a maledom loss 'cause she overpowered the guy? Because I swear, I saw (or read) another ending where she becomes your lover of some sorts...

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I just want the second game to be released already. Ive been making this girl piss herself enough already.
I also think the dev could have updated this game to include some extra positions.
Fuck, he better release the next game by march or my balls will burst.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Am I correct in saying that there's only one ending to this game, the one where she's already aware of the hypnosis but it turns into a maledom loss 'cause she overpowered the guy? Because I swear, I saw (or read) another ending where she becomes your lover of some sorts...
There are 4 endings

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
How can I make her orgasm from her portio? I've used vibrators and weird stuffs I just can't seem to make her come from it, it keeps going to vagene
Deep penetration with either penis or dildo. You'll see the PORTIO flashing when you hit it.

You may need to experiment a bit with the way you move the mouse if using the penis. In my experience, side to side movement + deep penetration gave the best result. This way you can kind of "brush" the portio/uterus with the head of the penis.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes