Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How can I make her orgasm from her portio? I've used vibrators and weird stuffs I just can't seem to make her come from it, it keeps going to vagene
You need to train that part first, till it gets lvl 1.
Pick penis -> auto on up-right corner -> eplore till you find it -> stimulate it A LOT -> go to the next day

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi people does anyone have any suggested games like this one that can share the name to me, You can send me a message if it's not for everyone to see here and thanks anyway.

Reactions: xxjjxx

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I just want the second game to be released already. Ive been making this girl piss herself enough already.
I also think the dev could have updated this game to include some extra positions.
Fuck, he better release the next game by march or my balls will burst.
His twitter account is down and there's no news from him since July. I guess we're not getting a new game...

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
His twitter account is down and there's no news from him since July. I guess we're not getting a new game...

If it's quick enough, a new work will be released as early as next year. The author's Twitter is constantly updated, right?

Using Google Translate

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Huh? His Twitter is definitely not down, but he did post something kinda odd on the 13th and has just been retweeting others ever since:

1703562938784.png

That said, he's shown a lot of example videos of progress on the new game in the months prior so I don't think he's ghosting. He also followed up with this reply:

1703563121067.png

omenX3

Nov 10, 2019
the game keeps crashing, what's the problem?? DirectX 12, latest video driver updates... only this game constantly crashes, none of the others on this engine behave like that!(( without mods, it doesn't matter if I transfer old saves or start a new game from a freshly downloaded file!((

Last edited:

progamer_z

Jan 28, 2021
a few months ago i was able to play this game normally but now the game resets and i can't change the language, anyone knows what's going on? Screenshot (51).png

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes