Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
You don't think that F95 has an actual quality control, do you? :sneaky: :coffee:
Even steam dropped that idea eventually, sadly. :confused: :coffee:
Costs a hundred bucks to put up a game on steam. It's safe to say that steam's wallet is too fat for them to care.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Costs a hundred bucks to put up a game on steam. It's safe to say that steam's wallet is too fat for them to care.
Rather i'd say too important for them to bother limiting potential income by catering to the whims of players.
Thanks to that steam is now full of garbage but who cares so long as Valve gets its 100$ per piece of garbage. :sneaky: :coffee:
Ahhh~ Capitalism~ <3

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Rather i'd say too important for them to bother limiting potential income by catering to the whims of players.
Thanks to that steam is now full of garbage but who cares so long as Valve gets its 100$ per piece of garbage. :sneaky: :coffee:
What's with you and tea emojis lol. Seeing you in another thread right now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Last I checked, the world is full of women who are both wives and mothers, so to imply that this is a ripoff of another game seems premature. I personally don't mind the art work. My biggest complaint would be the dialog. I would recommend the Dev partner with someone who speaks English.
It's maybe five minutes of play on this initial release but also not a lot of bandwidth required to try it out.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I just played it... Honestly... It's gives me that sort of "It's so bad that is good!" kind of feeling. With the sub par drawing style, and the Engrish, and it being an obvious parody of AWAM... It is an interesting piece of satire to say the least. As a "Spoof" it is fantastic...

If I compare to a well made game, and I take it too seriously I'm just gonna think it is shit... However, if I take it as a spoof trying to be funny and silly like a ten year old drew the thing I love it.

It reminds me of something like this:

belikemommy.jpg

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
I just played it... Honestly... It's gives me that sort of "It's so bad that is good!" kind of feeling. With the sub par drawing style, and the Engrish, and it being an obvious parody of AWAM... It is an interesting piece of satire to say the least. As a "Spoof" it is fantastic...

If I compare to a well made game, and I take it too seriously I'm just gonna think it is shit... However, if I take it as a spoof trying to be funny and silly like a ten year old drew the thing I love it.

It reminds me of something like this:

View attachment 1661637
The update dropped already? This story is actually better and the art improved some how?! This game has great potential. Good Mother Good stripper why not.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes