Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I don't understand what do you mean, can you please tell me briefly.
I mean it is very early in development. As such it makes only vague suggestions as to it's eventual content and it is not known if it will disappoint or not.

What do you mean by label, tell me briefly. Please
He suggests a search tag to be added first to the forum and then to this game. This is not the right thread to make such a suggestion.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What do you mean by label, tell me briefly. Please
What I am saying is that the protagonist is a huge woman.Me like girls with slim bodies and small shapely tits.
I like girls like the one in the photo.

Last edited:

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
What I am saying is that the protagonist is a huge woman.Me like girls with slim bodies and small shapely tits.
I like girls like the one in the photo.
But this game is about the story of milf, you can also wait for her daughter's scenes in future.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
looks good so far, i just can't get over some of the art is not consistent between the characters. And then the mom, son and daughter all change hair colour, confused me for a moment there.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
looks good so far, i just can't get over some of the art is not consistent between the characters. And then the mom, son and daughter all change hair colour, confused me for a moment there.
I did this because, its my starting and I am not that good in making art so I define characters by their hair colour.
Blonde -mom
Silver -son
Short purple -daughter
Red- aunt
No - henry

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not too shabby for an early release and i think this is your first project? If you can accept some critics:
-The artstyle is a bit too volatile, it's not bad, it just change so much from scene to scene that it's a bit confusing. The proportions of the characters (like face, body size, expressions etc) are different every time they appear, i would suggest you to make some models for each character and just add small changes to their expressions and pose then add them into a scene.

-I didn't find any bug whatsoever so this is actually a really amazing thing about the project, bugless games are rare. Really good job on this one.

-The writing needs polishing, it's actually the most problematic thing about the game right now. But it's understandable so this point can wait after more updates and the art fix, since imo they are more important.

I think these points are the most important. Apart from them there is not much to talk about since it's an early release. But from what i can get the game took at least some inspiration from AWAM, so it's not difficult to get some of the idea you have in mind for the game's future. Good luck!

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok needs major re-writting, its almost MTL bad. Somethings I have a very hard time understanding, or its a weird choice of words. Also to much focus on everyone saying their last names, almost no one introduces themselves with their last name. Sad to say, but no one in an english speaking country talks like this in real life. The overview for the game is pretty well written, and it makes me think that it's two different people writing. Whoever wrote the game looks like English is their 2nd language, and they had to use good translates more then once. A couple examples; "The principal's cabin" it should be "Office" also when henry went to play basketball he said "im going to play basketball in the ground" sounds like hes going to play basketball while encased in cement XD But to correct it would be "im going to play basketball at the park" or something like that, Also it showed an image of the bedroom and christine called it the kitchen, then called the kitchen hers... These are just a couple of examples. But other then the writing, the art, and direction seems good. Since its still a small game, rephrasing everything should be pretty simple, and very highly recommended!

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Dembraz

Jun 19, 2020
you to play on android you have to download about 2 programs and even then it gives error... so bad!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes