Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
When you run into this when going through the 'male domination' tag... o_O:ROFLMAO:
Looks nice, wish It'd had the option to play from the bull/netori perspective.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
oh this game is so fuck*ed up, I love it! But now I have to think about my mental sanity once more

335154713_577809804297806_7953160460150583086_n.jpg

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 224 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

curioushorny99

Mar 17, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 224 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
The android port you have shared contains malware

quyngu1402

May 26, 2022
Animation: 10
Story: 4
that story very old, you can search in google with tag black cock + milf + ntr, you can find very much manga hentai have story like this but animation very good and 2 female have shaped to look very bitch, i liked

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Lmfao people are complaining about the presence of ntr even in a game like this.

Hey dev you fucking like reading tiny letters? Have you thought about people who play this game on their phone? I got a reasonably sized monitor and i still had to keep my eyes pressed up against it to be able to see wtf is written on the screen.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes